July 29, 2023 BBQ

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Its early but the names are slowly starting to come out about those attending the July 24 BBQ. Doubt local names will come out early or that will give Billy and the G5s time to bribe them not to attend.

Flo said Mario was taking steps this year to prevent UF from impacting attendance like they did last year (i.e. paying players not to come).

Lifewallet BBQ Vistor List

* Too many to track
Bold: Committed to the Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Its early but the names are slowly starting to come out about those attending the July 24 BBQ. Doubt local names will come out early or that will give Billy and the G5s time to bribe them not to attend.

Flo said Mario was taking steps this year to prevent UF from impacting attendance like they did last year.

RecruitYearPositionStarsUVs
Ryan "Hollywood" Williams25WR5*
Private BBQ, that's the real VI.

Advertisement

Flo said Mario was taking steps this year to prevent UF from impacting attendance like they did last year.

Mr Alabama Football as a sophomore. OMG.

This kid is the real deal. We lost to them 57-56 in overtime, to go to the state championship. Our qb played out of his mind with almost 500 yards. Williams had 300 yards rushing and receiving
MR. Alabama 🔥🔥🔥 kid has a different gear. Makes plays all over. Track athlete as well.

Advertisement
I would argue 7A is better with Hoover, Thompson, Central Phenix. 6A is deeper but more cyclical with some teams going up and down. 7A is top heavy but there is not a team in the state that could beat them 3.
I definitely respect your opinion. 7A so top heavy that it’s rarely a good game until Hoover and Thompson play. No argument towards those 3 programs. However this year 6A Clay gets another crack at Thompson this year. And they added Central to the schedule so we’ll see how they fair. I’m close to that program. It’ll be interesting with a switch at QB this year that will keep defenses honest.

I definitely respect your opinion. 7A so top heavy that it’s rarely a good game until Hoover and Thompson play. No argument towards those 3 programs. However this year 6A Clay gets another crack at Thompson this year. And they added Central to the schedule so we’ll see how they fair. I’m close to that program. It’ll be interesting with a switch at QB this year that will keep defenses honest.
I hate Clay! Nothing personal it’s just some of their kids don’t play 7th grade middle school football so we beat them. The kids play an extra year of park ball. Then 8th grade they get these dawgs out of nowhere! Not move-ins or recruits just kids that didn’t play the year before and they beat the breaks off us! Just slipped my mind how good they are in 6A! Another school that makes 6A deep

I hate Clay! Nothing personal it’s just some of their kids don’t play 7th grade middle school football so we beat them. The kids play an extra year of park ball. Then 8th grade they get these dawgs out of nowhere! Not move-ins or recruits just kids that didn’t play the year before and they beat the breaks off us! Just slipped my mind how good they are in 6A! Another school that makes 6A deep
It’s mostly because the metro football leagues cut into the middle school programs. A lot of the guys stay loyal to their park ball teams. Crazy thing is those guys that pop up on the 8th grade and high school rosters typically play park ball in an area out of the school zone. I actually hate it because some of the kids would benefit from being in a system that helps them develop. Park ball in Birmingham is more about the Adults winning sadly.

It’s mostly because the metro football leagues cut into the middle school programs. A lot of the guys stay loyal to their park ball teams. Crazy thing is those guys that pop up on the 8th grade and high school rosters typically play park ball in an area out of the school zone. I actually hate it because some of the kids would benefit from being in a system that helps them develop. Park ball in Birmingham is more about the Adults winning sadly.
You know your stuff! It’s been that way for a while. If you still in the area we gotta get together

Advertisement
In my book a real sign of a good kid with great talent and a team player is a smile .
Laugh but it’s true , it shows humility to lead and enjoying the ride .

Why some kids don’t smile always give me question mark.

This kid is for REAL , he knows he’s packing elite talent and love to share with now super hero projection of how he’ll dominate the world of CFB he just waits for the snap and let it fly.

Great kid here , should be our #1 get

GOCANES

Does anyone know the date for the BBQ? Is it July 29? The 2022 BBQ was around that time last year.

Advertisement

Good thing your thread title is giving us a full year's heads up.

You sir, take this **** seriously.

Advertisement
Back