July 29, 2023 BBQ

Advertisement
🐳🐋🐳🐋🐳🐋 we’re making great progress on multiple top 50 players. Getting them on campus is key. It’s about building that relationship and trust. But it’s also key that we win 15 games to land them and find new NIL donors in the next 36 hours. We are in great position to have a top 3-37 class. Just have to show progress on the field before they commit elsewhere. We’re working on moving our schedule up 45 days so we can start playing games before anyone else. This could end up being our best class ever if all these things happen in the exact sequence I have outlined.

🐳🐋🐳🐋🐳🐋 we’re making great progress on multiple top 50 players. Getting them on campus is key. It’s about building that relationship and trust. But it’s also key that we win 15 games to land them and find new NIL donors in the next 36 hours. We are in great position to have a top 3-37 class. Just have to show progress on the field before they commit elsewhere. We’re working on moving our schedule up 45 days so we can start playing games before anyone else. This could end up being our best class ever if all these things happen in the exact sequence I have outlined.

Decision respected

Better have some Bank of America wrapped hotdogs at the bbq

bacon GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hookers and blow or total waste of time.

When will Miami's recruiting program get serious?

Advertisement
Advertisement
speaking of BBQ, anyone that thinks Shorty's is good should be shot forthwith. One of the few, very few, decent BBQ joints in Miami is Shivers on SW 280 street and US1.
My parents used to take me to Sonny's BBQ every weekend.

Holla for red plastic baskets and bench seating.

Georgia Pig in Broward is good eat'n too.

Advertisement
Back