Official JUCO WR Offer - Colbie Young: COMMITS!

Advertisement
George,Smith, Mello are all inthere 2nd years i wouldnt give up on them just yet....They are young.
BS has been good when he’s on the field, he’s one of the few guys who can make somebody miss and take it. He probably lost 60-70 yards in catches against VT because of penalties. I just wish he had an OC / Offense that could exploit what he brings skill wise.

Advertisement
BS has been good when he’s on the field, he’s one of the few guys who can make somebody miss and take it. He probably lost 60-70 yards in catches against VT because of penalties. I just wish he had an OC / Offense that could exploit what he brings skill wise.
I can't believe I'm gonna say this but I think a guy like Dan Mullen would be a good OC here. He could maximize what we have & get in the future. Plus he kills 2 birds with 1 stone replacing both Gattis/Ponce.

Exactly. I think he is a solid player right now and he wants to win...plays hard.

I even like Ladson as a possesion redzone guy. There is talent to work with in the wr group now that Young has shown up....And i think all of them have 2+ years left including Redding who is a 12 year sophomore.

Advertisement
Just amazing for this 2* from JC who Tenn wanted at TE arrives in august and a few weeks later is by far the best WR on the team except maybe a healthy Restrepo.How did we miss so bad on all these 4* wrs George,Redding,Smith,Mello who Georgia was ****ed when we beat them for him.If we hit the portal for a couple wrs I expect most of these guys to portal out.
Idk if he’s a first rounder but it’s crazy that we had to go to JUCO to get our best playmaker. We live in SFL. There’s a whole state filled with dudes but we had to go to NY to find an NFL guy.

Shows how bad our evals have been.

Idk if he’s a first rounder but it’s crazy that we had to go to JUCO to get our best playmaker. We live in SFL. There’s a whole state filled with dudes but we had to go to NY to find an NFL guy.

This is true.

Though i still like the group we got 2 classes a go.

I like the Brishard Smith, Jacolby George group.

They gonna need to close out this class with 2 height guys...who you like?.

I don't think he's fast enough to be a 1st rounder.

Advertisement
This is true.

Mays, Mays, and Mays

I would also look at Jalen Hyatt’s brother Devin. He’s at IMG and he’s a track kid with size. There’s a kid in Tallahassee named Traylon Ray we should go see too.

Mays, Mays, and Mays

I would also look at Jalen Hyatt’s brother Devin. He’s at IMG and he’s a track kid with size. There’s a kid in Tallahassee named Traylon Ray we should go see too.
Can't blame the kid though for staying committed to WF at this point

Advertisement
This is true.

Yeah coming into this season without Rambo I was concerned

Not that I don’t like the WR room but I thought it was about a year away. Then X went down and it’s all basically happening

Advertisement
Back