Official JUCO WR Offer - Colbie Young: COMMITS!

@Damiencane86 I forgot which poster said it, but local kids aren't gonna buy the BS from all our coaches (not just a Mario thing anymore but due to our extended misery). they see our games every week up close unlike OOS kids that come here. they come out to games whether we know theyre there or not. you really have to show results for them. honestly, I dont blame them. we've landed high end local talent before and they see them not panning out. tracy Howard is one example. was a stud in HS. he got to dorito and never developed or placed in a position to succeed imo. hes now a rapper? if he had gone to UF w champ, he may have developed there bc they have sent DBs in the first round w champ and after champ (most recently Kair Elam).

Advertisement
@Damiencane86 I forgot which poster said it, but local kids aren't gonna buy the BS from all our coaches (not just a Mario thing anymore but due to our extended misery). they see our games every week up close unlike OOS kids that come here. they come out to games whether we know theyre there or not. you really have to show results for them.
It'll be interesting to see if Mario makes the change at OC and if he can do it relatively quick once the season ends as that can change everything substantially

A bright spot. Names ACC WR of the Week.

I see this happening again…hopefully against Noles :)
Gotta find the bright spots in a dark season. Colbie Young, Parrish and some of the defensive players give me reason to watch.

Advertisement
Back