JUCO TE Beau Sandland

I do not get how we are taking 4 tight ends in a class of ~15, when we are desperate for D linemen and need young depth on the O line. To me this says Kerr is moving inside.

I think it's almost a done deal/players notified that Kerr is going to be a tackle.

The TE recruiting seems excessive but for real, I got 1000% faith in these guys.

Advertisement
Only explanation is0\ some tight ends from YOUR 2012 Miami Hurricanes will not be here next season.

Advertisement
i still think despite what Al is saying that we sign closer to 20 than 15. We shall see

From your lips to God's ears.

I def want to sign more than 15.......especially if they are top notch prospects.

Golden has always given himself room. I have heard him say 15 or 16 guys and then say plus or minus one.

Which I take to mean that we want to sign the right 15-16 guys but if things go our way for the RIGHT kid we would sacrifice a spot to get them in. When I say sacrifice I mean in the way they want to get some of the coming scholarship reduction hit taken care of on the front end while they can. It has to be a touch balancing act but these guys seem to be the ones to pull it off. Lets see how it plays out

Golden said "15, plus or minus".

And, I believe that number represents how many would enroll starting January, not necessarily mean how many he will sign. My guess is that he will sign 18-19. And, any JUCO guy he signs counts toward that number.

Advertisement
Any word on this kid and his visit? Really like this kid, wonder if we will be able pull him.

Advertisement
This guys film is unbelievable....you take this guy no matter what if he wants in. Reminds me of K2.

ITU says he give the visit a Perfect 10

6.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back