JUCO TE Beau Sandland

Advertisement
Sandland said that we have done an in home with him and will likely do one or two more with Golden set to visit him before the end of the month. Position coach remains his #1 factor.

Before he visited my gut said ASU so hopefully we were able to turn the tide a bit. Sandland keeps it pretty close to the vest.

Sandland said that we have done an in home with him and will likely do one or two more with Golden set to visit him before the end of the month. Position coach remains his #1 factor.

Before he visited my gut said ASU so hopefully we were able to turn the tide a bit. Sandland keeps it pretty close to the vest.
Thanks for the info, JHall...

Seeing our offense really open up the last few games with Walford heavily involved has me begging for this kid. I love TJ and Dobard but I don't think its fair to expect either to make an impact next year.

Advertisement

Seeing our offense really open up the last few games with Walford heavily involved has me begging for this kid. I love TJ and Dobard but I don't think its fair to expect either to make an impact next year.
A huge transformation... hope this kid see the type of impact he can have here with Fisch and Morris.

Regarding TJ and Dobard, I agree... only want to see them on the field if they are ready and beat the payer above in the D. Chart and not for lack of depth.

I just watched his highlights for the first time. Oh my lawd, Sandland is a beast. A hungry, animalistic beast, whose hunger can only be sated by the blood of opposing linebackers and safeties. His JuCo team uses him a lot like Notre Dame uses Tyler Eifert now - lining him up out wide, in the slot, etc. This guy is going to be a huge stud in college if he gets used the same way. He's got terrific speed and body control for someone allegedly weighing 260 pounds.

If we land this guy, I bet Jedd Fisch is gonna be beating off to his highlights for weeks. ****, I'm beatin off to them right now.

Advertisement
I want Beau so bad .... this kids has the goods and a brain to go with it loved hearing this from the 24/7 article

What knowledge has Sandland soaked up about the situation?

“They feel good about being proactive and sacrificing three postseason games, two bowls and the ACC Championship,” Sandland said. “I can’t imagine the NCAA gives them another year because that puts it in the Penn State category. You can’t even compare what happened there to what happened at Miami. It’s not that horrific and it’s only allegations since it’s not proven yet. Some guy who’s going to jail for twenty years decided to come out with a story. How credible of a source is that really?”

wow.... I am impressed

I think its an upset if we pull him but I think we have really made up a ton of ground in a hurry

I want Beau so bad .... this kids has the goods and a brain to go with it loved hearing this from the 24/7 article

“They feel good about being proactive and sacrificing three postseason games, two bowls and the ACC Championship,” Sandland said. “I can’t imagine the NCAA gives them another year because that puts it in the Penn State category. You can’t even compare what happened there to what happened at Miami. It’s not that horrific and it’s only allegations since it’s not proven yet. Some guy who’s going to jail for twenty years decided to come out with a story. How credible of a source is that really?”

wow.... I am impressed

He just gets it.

I just watched his highlights for the first time. Oh my lawd, Sandland is a beast. A hungry, animalistic beast, whose hunger can only be sated by the blood of opposing linebackers and safeties. His JuCo team uses him a lot like Notre Dame uses Tyler Eifert now - lining him up out wide, in the slot, etc. This guy is going to be a huge stud in college if he gets used the same way. He's got terrific speed and body control for someone allegedly weighing 260 pounds.

If we land this guy, I bet Jedd Fisch is gonna be beating off to his highlights for weeks. ****, I'm beatin off to them right now.

This offense really does have the potential to be something special, land this kid and get Collins to re-commit, we would be scary good on offense

Advertisement

wow.... I am impressed

FAP

wow.... I am impressed

FAP

I wish the NCAA had as much common sense as this kid...

Advertisement
I've been beating this deadhorse since last year. Miami will not be an elite offense until we attack the middle aggressively and we can't do that without a pass catching big boy. Come on down Beau.

Advertisement
Back