JUCO TE Beau Sandland

Miami is going to have 9 scholarship tight ends + a walk-on H-Back if this guy signs with Miami.

That is a lot of scholarships at TE. I'd take this guy yesterday, but it is just something to note.

I think Cory White and David Perry could get shown the door.... Is Sean Harvey on scholarship too???

Advertisement
Miami is going to have 9 scholarship tight ends + a walk-on H-Back if this guy signs with Miami.

That is a lot of scholarships at TE. I'd take this guy yesterday, but it is just something to note.

Right now

1. Walford
2. Dye
3. Perry
4. White (Injured)
5. Cleveland
6. Dobard
7. Kerr
8. Johnson

Of which 3 are pretty bad aka not reliable (White, Cleveland and Perry). Plus Kerr may be a tackle in training. We run a bunch of 2 TE sets, so I think the number we should be at is 6 TE. If I were in charge, I would bring in Sandland if he could come in early (bring us to 9) and then make some cuts.

1. Walford
2. Dye
3. Perry
4. White (Injured) I think CW & Clev. will graduated in May
5. Cleveland"same"
6. Dobard
7. Kerr
8. Johnson

Advertisement
1. Walford
2. Dye
3. Perry
5. Cleveland"same"
6. Dobard
7. Kerr
8. Johnson

Add Dye too. He's a RS Junior, so he may graduate this academic year as well.

1. Walford
2. Dye
3. Perry
5. Cleveland"same"
6. Dobard
7. Kerr
8. Johnson

Add Dye too. He's a RS Junior, so he may graduate this academic year as well.

Dye is our STARTING TE....I wish guys can STOP requesting his deduction from the team.

Dye is the best blocking te we have on team..an will continue to be next year....This Sandland kid is not a need....

Walford,Dye,Cleveland,Dobard,Kerr,Johnson would be the group i go with....Johnson will be STRICTL ann H-Back/Pass catcher......Kerr has a chance to be an OT witha redshirt year....

Dye might be a good blocker, but that doesn't mean Sandland isn't an instant upgrade at the position. That guy's tape just screams difference maker. Imagine having a mismatch against the safeties and linebackers, when that is combined with our deep passing game? We've got to get more out of the tight end position.

I would like to keep Dye as a situational player (he is a good blocker), but if it comes down to Dye and Sandland for the last spot on the roster, give me Sandland. We could put in Ereck Flowers at tight end in jumbo sets and get about the same contribution we're getting out of Dye.

Dye might be a good blocker, but that doesn't mean Sandland isn't an instant upgrade at the position. That guy's tape just screams difference maker. Imagine having a mismatch against the safeties and linebackers, when that is combined with our deep passing game? We've got to get more out of the tight end position.

I would like to keep Dye as a situational player (he is a good blocker), but if it comes down to Dye and Sandland for the last spot on the roster, give me Sandland. We could put in Ereck Flowers at tight end in jumbo sets and get about the same contribution we're getting out of Dye.
+1000000000000

Advertisement

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOWWWWWWW

I guess it wouldn't be obvious that we were running the ball then huh???? lol

Dyron Dye is not going anywhere, how would it even come down between Dye and Sandland when there are at least 4 other TEs worse then him on this roster???? :confused:

You don't know how Dye is going to progress over the off-season.... he could turn into a manageable receiving so cut the bs.

Dyron Dye is not going anywhere, how would it even come down between Dye and Sandland when there are at least 4 other TEs worse then him on this roster???? :confused:

You don't know how Dye is going to progress over the off-season.... he could turn into a manageable receiving so cut the bs.

Stanford does it all the time....

Dye caught 4 passes this year

Lu is gonna have to ban this ******* drooling ****** from yet another board. Holy ****.

Advertisement

Dye caught 4 passes this year

the point is if he has been at least listed in the top 2 on the depth chart on this team.... how is it that, out of all the other TEs beneath him, Dye would be the one that needs to get cut for Sandland to get in???

Sandland probably isn't going to commit anyway since we have 3 other TEs commited this year.... he doesn't want competition, Standish can get his reps easily and I'm not losing any sleep over it.

I'd rather Miami use that scholarship on another position then some entitled JUCO TE

Advertisement
I do not get how we are taking 4 tight ends in a class of ~15, when we are desperate for D linemen and need young depth on the O line. To me this says Kerr is moving inside.

Advertisement
Back