JUCO TE Beau Sandland

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
Visiting Nov. 30th- Dec. 2nd according to Scout reporter Joey Helmer.

Huge huge huge news. Do want very much.

Advertisement
He's visiting Texas Tech last

I can never tell with these JUCO guys whether last visits are good or bad.

Advertisement
Man I forgot how beastly his highlights were.

We are definitely in the ball game.

I don't think its good or bad - A lot of times JUCOs will shut the process down with 2 or 3 visits to go, if they like a place and a spot is open

I like this kid, he could start from day one and make a HUGE difference in our passing offense - especially on 3rd down

I don't think its good or bad - A lot of times JUCOs will shut the process down with 2 or 3 visits to go, if they like a place and a spot is open

I like this kid, he could start from day one and make a HUGE difference in our passing offense - especially on 3rd down

Agreed. For good reasons the defense has all our attention but our TE production is terrible. You can see how much better our offense looks when Walford gets involved.

My goodness....first off, this kid has a football name. Always a good thing.

Second, he's huge, athletic and it looks like he likes to hit people and has soft hands. I want very, very badly. Plus this way we could possibly redshirt one of Dobard or Johnson, which would be nice.

Advertisement
My goodness....first off, this kid has a football name. Always a good thing.

Second, he's huge, athletic and it looks like he likes to hit people and has soft hands. I want very, very badly. Plus this way we could possibly redshirt one of Dobard or Johnson, which would be nice.

Your point on Dobard and Johnson is huge IMO. They are both really really good looking prospects but they both look like they need a few years in the weight room. I know it depends on their roles and how we use them but there just isn't anyone on the roster, or coming in, that looks like a good every down TE next year.

Advertisement
"Sandland talked about what he’s been hearing from the Miami coaching staff in their attempts to lure him to Coral Gables.

“Playing time, academics, the tradition there is second to none, the tight ends they’ve produced, all that,” Sandland said. “It’s a strong private school with like ten thousand students. They feel like they have a championship team coming back next year from talking to Coach Golden today. They return a ton of guys from what is a young team right now. They feel like I could be a dynamic tight end for them and another piece of the puzzle."

Advertisement
Just watched the first minute of the clip and this guy just leaves a trail of stiff armed, lifeless bodies in his wake.

Advertisement
Back