JT4

Why won’t he take a kick out of the end zone? We are down 3 with a minute to go and he doesn’t even try to make a play?

Advertisement
Not sure what to make of this guy! Fumbled the punt two weeks ago, dropped a sure touchdown, I think he dropped another pass yesterday and finished with 51 yards off of 7 catches. I'm starting to believe he'll never put it all together and reach his massive potential.

Dude is overhyped. KJ Osborn is putting him to shame.

Not sure what to make of this guy! Fumbled the punt two weeks ago, dropped a sure touchdown, I think he dropped another pass yesterday and finished with 51 yards off of 7 catches. I'm starting to believe he'll never put it all together and reach his massive potential.

When your offense are 3 yard passes into heavy traffic is very difficult to show anything. Our offense is 20 years behind

Glad to see the Jeff Thomas excuses continuing for a 3rd straight year. For as talented as he is supposed to be according to the CIS board, he just doesn't

Come to a complete stop because it was behind him. Wow, I've heard it all now. Glad to see the CIS board is now in full year 3 of the Jeff Thomas excuse tour. And no, that's not a hold. That happens on every play where a WR doesn't create separation. Simple contact that any WR who is supposedly is as talented as he is should be able to play through.
So grabbing a WR arm isn’t a hold? I showed you the hold. Show me plays where WRs arms are grabbed just before the ball arrives. Not as they are running downfield.

Preston is absolutely a top 2 round pick talent but he had off the field issues that prevented him going to the combine so his drift stock was affected by several issues
Jeff has off the field issues too so he sucks in comparison and also has issues....not boding well for him

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas is DeDe Westbrook...without the Belitnikoff Award, seat at the Heisman ceremony as a Heisman Trophy finalist, place as an All-American, and likely twice as much collegiate production in half of the time.

...and that went in the 4th round, so adjust your boards accordingly.

Kid caught 50 11 tougher balls last year. Had fewer drops. He’s regressed - and he isn’t playing fast at the snap.
He be wide open on deep routes the OL can't block long enough...Enos naked jet sweeps are corny with no legit blocking schemes....wr coach came from AF....it's not just jt4....the entire WR room has regressed..

He be wide open on deep routes the OL can't block long enough...Enos naked jet sweeps are corny with no legit blocking schemes....wr coach came from AF....it's not just jt4....the entire WR room has regressed..
Regressed From 2018 receiver play to now? **** no, that was the worst receiver play Miami has had in years easily

Last edited:
Advertisement
Regressed From 2018 receiver play to now? **** no, that was the worst receiver play Miami has had in years easily
I'm not counting Brevin and Mallory...our wrs are not getting hit in stride towards open space....seems like every wr pass play has little room to operate...blocking schemes suck, especially on jet sweeps...the bubble to Pope was not set up properly... ..also, Enos playbook isn't that great...QB under center is a bad idea for a struggling OL....plays develop too slow vs blitz ...causes way too many negative plays...none of our young WRs are showing developmental progress on the field...I could go on all day....you tell me how it has progressed?

Our fan base as a whole overrates the **** out of our guys. We think JT is Tyreek Hill, Garvin is LT, the LBs are Barrow/Armstead, etc.

The fact is we have a team of average-above average players with a coaching staff that hasn’t maximized their potential (obviously new staff is TBD). We either need to get better players (not likely) or better develop (also not likely with this Wal-Mart staff).
FIFY

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back