JT4

Advertisement
If he doesn't put up good numbers this year I don't think he goes pro this year

He will go pro, because that’s what Miami does: underperform and get drafted in the 7th round after the Dukes, Pitts, UCFs of the world have their skilled players selected

KJ Osborne is our best, hands down. A guy that played for Buffalo no less.

True, and the dude is a possession receiver. Zero explosion, but makes the catch.

That drop by 7 was ******* horrible too. Absolute dime of a throw in a critical moment and he ******* **** himself.

Most overrated group on the offense. ****, our OL might be better than our WR room

Advertisement
Question, would be inline to let as many freshmen play as possible?

Let starters sit and get some pine time for a new perspective of how fleeting it is and if your game isn’t raised this is your new starting position the bench.

Let JT4 get some pine and for that matter anyone else.

I see no reason not to do it the next few games who knows you may find a couple diamonds.

Not only are we rebuilding coaches we rebuild players.

GOCANES
Good luck with that cuz no one could catch and pick up first downs other than Osborn, Harley, and Thomas.

JT4 made some huge plays last night. He made a couple mistakes but nothing like UF game. JT4 should not be returning kicks, only punts. Blaming him for dropping an under thrown 50/50 ball is BS though.That’s on Jarren. That not JT4’s game. Had the ball been out in front it’s a TD.

He's trying to win the game on every play. Because, well, we're not winning enough, or at all for that matter...

JT4 made some huge plays last night. He made a couple mistakes but nothing like UF game. JT4 should not be returning kicks, only punts. Blaming him for dropping an under thrown 50/50 ball is BS though.That’s on Jarren. That not JT4’s game. Had the ball been out in front it’s a TD.
Funny people are saying that was a td if he catches it. Goes to show how ******* stupid people are here. He was getting tackled/going down even if he caught it.

Advertisement
Would help if we didn’t turn him and Harley in to possession guys. We remain the only team in major college football incapable of scheming our best receivers open.

Clips from the Florida game show him plenty open...

JT4 is not Elite. IMO inky Brevin has the Elite factor on offense. I live DJ, but not sure he is Elite. We will see what happens with Lingard

Advertisement
Our defense was disappointing. Our offense gave them good rest between drives and dominated TOP. Didn’t turn ball over one time. Hadley punted well and didn’t put defense on any short fields to defend. Also dropped several int’s.
Our Kicker sucked again. Just make the kicks that you are suppose to and make extra pts for Christ sake.
Our offense was improved. Many missed opportunities and less than great decisions by Williams.
Coaching we have some issues. S/T for sure. Dline should be better. LB should be better. Db’s average. Safety avg.
Refs **** us each and every week!

Not sure what to make of this guy! Fumbled the punt two weeks ago, dropped a sure touchdown, I think he dropped another pass yesterday and finished with 51 yards off of 7 catches. I'm starting to believe he'll never put it all together and reach his massive potential.

A severely under thrown ball when he had dude beat?!! Our QB has them jacory harris noodle arms. And we dinking and donkin out there!! Bruh was 1v1 at the top all night daring us to throw deep to him with no safety help. We did it once! Bama has the same guys we got, they recruited all the same WRs but the ones they got are just better?! Nah they throw the rock and attack all parts of the defense. Bama left their power offense and spread them out while we tryina run power offense. That **** don’t work down here!!

Advertisement
If he doesn't put up good numbers this year I don't think he goes pro this year
You don't think he goes pro this year? LMAO! On what basis whatsoever, I mean name me ONE **** THING he's done at the college level, would make him even in the discussion of an NFL player? Because he was known to be fast in high school?!? Jesus. The delusion around this program is unreal.

You people are ******* delusional. He was fine yesterday.
JT4 wasn't an issue yesterday at all, agree 100%. I think this discussion (at least my comments) are about JT4 as a whole, and how most of our fans continue to speak about him like he's some all-world player with potential to be one of the best WR in CFB. That narrative is stale as sh-t at this point. Not hating on the kid by any means, and as a WR a lot is out of your control, it's just a classic case of the insane hype our fanbase seems to give to kids year after year after year before they've actually PROVEN to be anything, much less proven to be an elite player.

Seems like the next guys headed down that path are some of the 4-star DBs from Storm18.

There is not 1 kid on this team that should leave early. I also think that could be a good thing. We have some nice pieces and if they can come together and eliminate mistakes we could be a good team next year. Coaching needs to step up as well. We are a good ST’ play away from 2-0 but there is obviously more too it. 4th and 17? This isn’t La Tech competition Blake.

Advertisement
Back