JT4

sszoeboy

Freshman
Not sure what to make of this guy! Fumbled the punt two weeks ago, dropped a sure touchdown, I think he dropped another pass yesterday and finished with 51 yards off of 7 catches. I'm starting to believe he'll never put it all together and reach his massive potential.

Advertisement
Not sure what to make of this guy! Fumbled the punt two weeks ago, dropped a sure touchdown, I think he dropped another pass yesterday and finished with 51 yards off of 7 catches. I'm starting to believe he'll never put it all together and reach his massive potential.
Is he supposed to throw the ball to himself?

Is he supposed to throw the ball to himself?
Maybe you missed the whole post. I'll break it down again. HE FUMBLED A CRUCIAL PUNT LATE TWO WEEKS AGO. He DROPPED a sure TD two weeks ago. He DROPPED another pass this week. He managed 51 yards on SEVEN TOTAL CATCHES! So to answer your question, he gets the ball thrown to him....he's just not making guys miss and being the electric playmaker he has the potential to be.

Advertisement
Question, would be inline to let as many freshmen play as possible?

Let starters sit and get some pine time for a new perspective of how fleeting it is and if your game isn’t raised this is your new starting position the bench.

Let JT4 get some pine and for that matter anyone else.

I see no reason not to do it the next few games who knows you may find a couple diamonds.

Not only are we rebuilding coaches we rebuild players.

GOCANES

Is what he is at this point, we just overate all these guys.

Def not a good route runner, and is it just me or he look a bit slower than last year? A couple of times I expected him to blow by guys but nope...

Advertisement
Advertisement
For being such an electric guy, he is super low energy out there.
He’s not the only one. Garvin looks flat out there and plenty of others on defense yesterday. Let’s call them out before we get to anyone offensively...

Advertisement

Yes he dropped another TD last night

Our fan base as a whole overrates the **** out of our guys. We think JT is Tyreek Hill, Garvin is LT, the LBs are Barrow/Armstead, etc.

The fact is we have a team of average-above average players with a coaching staff that hasn’t maximized their potential (obviously new staff is TBD). We either need to get better players (not likely) or better develop (more likely).

Advertisement
Back