Josh Sanguinetti Opening measurable

Advertisement
The black kid with the Italian last name clearly isnt a Prop joe special

More like an Orlando special

The black kid with the Italian last name clearly isnt a Prop joe special

More like an Orlando special

Not a prop joe special. My guys have to be uber athletic lol

The Genovese kid is ok..i like his length though. He has the arm length of a 6'4 kid. But i feel we could be after better.

Advertisement
Idgaf about a 40. Kid’s film doesn’t lie, he’s a quality player on tape. I just really wish he’d commit and quit with the Stanford sh**

He went from a top priority for over a year to a pass over one post on a message board lol. Now watch when he comes to paradise camp and lock up jits y’all gone be right back on him.
Lol, should’ve seen some of the keontra smith slander yesterday, fanbase can’t make up their minds, either they want to lock up these SoFLo kids or they don’t. They gone be back on josh once Stanford start to show more attention.

Really is bro. I did a quick look at that event and 2 kids out of the 120+ who ran the 40 broke 4.5.....two. And it was 4.47 and 4.48. Nothing is funnier to me than when people try to tell me multiple HS kids run 4.3 or 4.4. Somehow that laser never lies.

People have been ruined by the Easter Bunny 40 times pre laser.

I remember when all these recruits ran “ 4.3 / 4.4’s” lol. Then the laser happened.

There’s only a handful of legit 4.3 laser kids walking around hs campuses

Advertisement
Not a press corner will have to play off. Better safety prospect right now. And Chris Steele is legit, man probably got ticketed for mugging that one wr.

Will he ever be a 4.3 guy? Absolutely not. But can he improve and be a 4.5 guy with that length? Yes, and that is ideal.

5’11 is a great size for a cb especially somrone still in high school. His 40 time is ugly but I believe that is technique, even if he is only a 4.6 guy thats good enough, a number of elite dbs run in the 4.6 range.

People have been ruined by the Easter Bunny 40 times pre laser.

I remember when all these recruits ran “ 4.3 / 4.4’s” lol. Then the laser happened.

There’s only a handful of legit 4.3 laser kids walking around hs campuses
Too much hyperbole on both sides. There’s a lot of space between 4.3 and 4.85. Spaghetti ran like a UM DE should run except he’s 170 pounds. He also ran a **** shuttle too. So guys claiming he’s “ridiculously athletic” look ridiculously retarded.

Measurables aren’t everything, but there are certain lines in the sand for CBs and WRs that should make you seriously question whether or not a guy possesses the requisite necessities to excel at this level.

Advertisement
This board is just the best. He's a consensus Top 150 player in the country regardless of which service you read, he's got 30+ offers from multiple excellent coaches from across the country, he's been invited to The Opening Finals as one of the best athletes/prospects in America, he's got a legit offer from Stanford so you know the kid is a high character, intelligent player, he's got confirmed ball skills and coordination and is also a very good basketball player....but he has 1 sub par workout in the middle of Ohio and people on this board who just finished their shift at Super-Lube come on and say "hard pass" LMAO. What a time.

I would make all those guys compete at Paradise. Bring in Lafrance, Brownlee, Sanguinetti, you name it. This year you gotta really be unique with your evals like last year guys were definate. I like way more out of area guys than normal. Im a big fan of Dixon out of Tampa and a few others.
This is partially why i was confused on them NOT having Elam as a major priority. He's a 6'1 185 pd 4.5 kid.

Planning to check out Dixon sometime this upcoming season. I’ll be sure to post videos

Just keeping it real. That's *** bro. Even worse than the 40 is the shuttle SMH. I'd be fine losing this kid. That ain't gonna cut it athletically to be a Miami quality DB. At least Nigel Bethel has the tools to be great. Find guys with attributes like Mike Jack and let Rumph stay on their azzes.
I agree!! Maybe he got a bit lazy being a diva.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Measurables aren’t everything, but there are certain lines in the sand for CBs and WRs that should make you seriously question whether or not a guy possesses the requisite necessities to excel at this level.

I very much agree with this sentiment.

But, this one is tough to me, because Sanguinetti just looks like such a natural in space.

I've only seen highlights, but he just seems to be so fluid and such an efficient mover in space, whether he's going forward, backwards or sideline to sideline. This "limited athlete" is rangy as **** covering everything deep and also is making very athletic plays at WR.

I could've told you he wasn't the most explosive, but his 40 is discouraging. I would have predicted in the 4.7 range (similar to how Jeremiah Payton ran a 4.7 -- btw watch Payton get that down to a low 4.5, high 4.4 over his time at UM.

I know he's skinny, but I still see Sanguinetti as a better safety prospect than CB. He's one of the more natural ballhawking centerfielders I've seen on tape this cycle.

He's lacking in athletic testing and isn't as explosive as I'd like, but I'll tell you what: When Belen opened the season against University last year, all the highlights indicate that Sanguinetti was the alpha athlete on that football field, not Kenny McIntosh or Don Chaney (who we all know is a stud in his own right and a supreme athlete).

Sanguinetti is wiry and a long strider. I bet he actually will become more explosive when he adds some weight/muscle as he's probably never really worked on building up his explosiveness.

I still see high upside with him despite these numbers and will happily take him in the class.

This board is just the best. He's a consensus Top 150 player in the country regardless of which service you read, he's got 30+ offers from multiple excellent coaches from across the country, he's been invited to The Opening Finals as one of the best athletes/prospects in America, he's got a legit offer from Stanford so you know the kid is a high character, intelligent player, he's got confirmed ball skills and coordination and is also a very good basketball player....but he has 1 sub par workout in the middle of Ohio and people on this board who just finished their shift at Super-Lube come on and say "hard pass" LMAO. What a time.

You've been around long enough to know that's just how it goes around here. Happens every year.

You've been around long enough to know that's just how it goes around here. Happens every year.
Nah. F all that. This kid wanted attention and wants to drag out the process. But in the interim he played himself by putting up Diamante Howard trash numbers.

I'm sorry. If he wants in, and the coaches take him cool. Hope he hits the roids and starts training like a beast. If he decides he wants to take his talents to Stanford then good for him too. He isn't a Tyson Campbell or even a Divaad Wilson. **** he might not be a Nigel Bethel. If his ceiling is a slightly more natural Redwine I ain't sweating this jit

Advertisement
Back