Josh Jobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Turds about to lose 5 games this year . Db class is a loaded this year if he leaves that will be a mistake he will have to live with .Regardless we will get a good crop of dbs in this class who wants to be a Hurricane

Laws of supply and demand and an attitude adjustment, sooner rather than later they gonna wanna be Canes and not be divas. To be clear not saying Jobe is one, but we shall see. I think at this point he wants to be a cane, but we shall see.

I think it is safe to say he is talking to other schools and hasn't shut down his recruiting.

To think other schools would stop recruiting him is naive, so yes it is very safe to say. OTH, Lindgard has handled differently, but would you say it is safe to say?

I never doubted other school's are recruiting him, but one could hope the kid doesn't answer the phone. According to Brooklyn, Hightower is shutting his recruiting; therefore, other school's that call have to speak to their family's first. Hence, safe to say this isn't the case.

Trolling .....everyone is trolling the Gators now.

It used to be us for awhile but times are changing. Gators have zero momentum and nothing going for them

So was Chris Henderson, he and Marrero were doing it together...Oops.

This is 2017 not 1962. Kids are attention whores. Sit back & relax. There's nothing we can do anyway.

Advertisement
Never understand people defending or rationalizing this lame ****. Disrespectful immaturity is the best thing you can accurately say about it. Maybe someone "hacked" him.

Last edited:
I've seen this Columbus routine play out before. If Eric Marrero and him start exchanging cute gator emojis over twitter, he gone.

Advertisement
Never understand people defending or rationalizing this lame ****. Disrespectful immaturity is the best thing you can accurately say about it. Maybe someone "hacked" him.

This. It's mad corny. Kid loves to claim that 305 but rocking a Gator or Noles logo is the complete opposite. As someone born and raised in Miami, anyone who chooses those schools over Miami is a sellout in my book. We shall see what happens.

Last edited:
It's clear the young man is playing games with his recruitment.

Try not to feed into it.

This is 2017 not 1962. Kids are attention whores. Sit back & relax. There's nothing we can do anyway.
Agreed. Just saying, we spend too much time wrapped up in drama and don't give the kids that lock it down enough credit.

Nature of the beast. If I was a legit recruit and people were hanging on every word I said 24-7, I would be a complete clown with it.

Correct. However not all kids are so immature.

It also seems the kids that troll/flake with the recruiting process end up being busts more often than the kids with quieter recruitments.

Advertisement
This dude Jobe is stuck in that 2014 trolling/drama ****. Some dudes like Ambassador Lingard get it. Some dudes like Jobe don't.

There will always be leaders and followers. Jobe is a follower. He is the type of dude, who if he posted on here, would still be doing the "I got a PM from Whoop" schtick. He's a dude who still thinks Roshes are cooler than Ultraboosts because of the tired Nike ****.

There ain't a Cane ever in existence who would suck any gator dyck whether it's trolling or not. That's like sucking some dude's bootyhole and then stopping right before he pops in your face and with dude's booty juice all over your face saying "I'm just trolling you."

Advertisement
This dude Jobe is stuck in that 2014 trolling/drama ****. Some dudes like Ambassador Lingard get it. Some dudes like Jobe don't.

There will always be leaders and followers. Jobe is a follower. He is the type of dude, who if he posted on here, would still be doing the "I got a PM from Whoop" schtick. He's a dude who still thinks Roshes are cooler than Ultraboosts because of the tired Nike ****.

There ain't a Cane ever in existence who would suck any gator dyck whether it's trolling or not. That's like sucking some dude's bootyhole and then stopping right before he pops in your face and with dude's booty juice all over your face saying "I'm just trolling you."

Michael_Scott_ewww.gif

Makes me appreciate Lingard even more
South Florida (Dade, Broward, Palm) is a cesspool of hustlers, handlers, street agents, 7 on 7 exploitation exhibitions, and a diva culture that exceeds that of Hollywood. It's a haven for drama queens and recruiting shenanigans that would make the most hardened troll blush. The worst part is that these kids and their handlers make a sport of trolling their OWN HOMETOWN TEAM. Seriously, what other school in the country has to deal with as much behind the scenes ry as Miami from their own HOMETOWN schools.

Does USC or UCLA have to deal with this ***** coming from their L.A. schools? Does OSU have to deal with this from Ohio prepsters? Does Clemson have to deal with this from kids from their own backyard?

No school in America has to consistently deal with this bullshyte on such an extended, systemic level.

So my proposition to Richt is this: shift focus of recruiting away from the cesspool down south. Devote more time to scouting and recruiting kids from Central and North Florida. How many times have we been the victim of trolljobs from the Darrion Owens, Ken Nortons, and Shaq Quartermans of the world? Pinckney? McCloud? The one and only time we've ever been trolled from a kid up north was Reggie Northrup. Every other **** kid from there has handled their recruitment with minimal drama. They're not the attention whores and drama seekers as the kids from the city.

So continue to build inroads in those areas. Slowly extricate yourself from the dumpster fire that is the S FL scene. Take the kids that actually want to be Canes like Bandy. But fill out the rest of the roster with studs from the north.

Makes me appreciate Lingard even more
South Florida (Dade, Broward, Palm) is a cesspool of hustlers, handlers, street agents, 7 on 7 exploitation exhibitions, and a diva culture that exceeds that of Hollywood. It's a haven for drama queens and recruiting shenanigans that would make the most hardened troll blush. The worst part is that these kids and their handlers make a sport of trolling their OWN HOMETOWN TEAM. Seriously, what other school in the country has to deal with as much behind the scenes ry as Miami from their own HOMETOWN schools.

Does USC or UCLA have to deal with this ***** coming from their L.A. schools? Does OSU have to deal with this from Ohio prepsters? Does Clemson have to deal with this from kids from their own backyard?

No school in America has to consistently deal with this bullshyte on such an extended, systemic level.

So my proposition to Richt is this: shift focus of recruiting away from the cesspool down south. Devote more time to scouting and recruiting kids from Central and North Florida. How many times have we been the victim of trolljobs from the Darrion Owens, Ken Nortons, and Shaq Quartermans of the world? Pinckney? McCloud? The one and only time we've ever been trolled from a kid up north was Reggie Northrup. Every other **** kid from there has handled their recruitment with minimal drama. They're not the attention whores and drama seekers as the kids from the city.

So continue to build inroads in those areas. Slowly extricate yourself from the dumpster fire that is the S FL scene. Take the kids that actually want to be Canes like Bandy. But fill out the rest of the roster with studs from the north.

You can't ignore the talent down here. But definetly don't put up with the drama from these diva kids stuck in the past (as chise explained).

UM is not the school to use anymore for better offers, we are the better offer. That was some al golden **** and it happened with two players last year because that tub of lards' stench was still lingering. Jobe acting like this is year 3 of goldens tenure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back