Josh Jobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just posted this 4 days ago[TWEET]839618773636231174[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Isn't a commitment to a program the ultimate "troll" to every other program?

I dont think hes going to ****in UF, but I dont think hes coming here either.

You know the kid or something?

No lol

Just chill man, no need to get worked up.

Please just stfu

You are one weird and annoying mf, didn't say sh*t to you. Go find another poster to get obsessed with

Advertisement

No lol

Please just stfu

You are one weird and annoying mf, didn't say sh*t to you. Go find another poster to get obsessed with

Pie hole. Close it.

Advertisement
Turds about to lose 5 games this year . Db class is a loaded this year if he leaves that will be a mistake he will have to live with .Regardless we will get a good crop of dbs in this class who wants to be a Hurricane

Laws of supply and demand and an attitude adjustment, sooner rather than later they gonna wanna be Canes and not be divas. To be clear not saying Jobe is one, but we shall see. I think at this point he wants to be a cane, but we shall see.

Turds about to lose 5 games this year . Db class is a loaded this year if he leaves that will be a mistake he will have to live with .Regardless we will get a good crop of dbs in this class who wants to be a Hurricane

Laws of supply and demand and an attitude adjustment, sooner rather than later they gonna wanna be Canes and not be divas. To be clear not saying Jobe is one, but we shall see. I think at this point he wants to be a cane, but we shall see.

I think it is safe to say he is talking to other schools and hasn't shut down his recruiting.

Advertisement

I think it is safe to say he is talking to other schools and hasn't shut down his recruiting.

Most recruits do

To think other schools would stop recruiting him is naive, so yes it is very safe to say. OTH, Lindgard has handled differently, but would you say it is safe to say?

No lol

Please just stfu

Your softening on Brock, "please"

I know he's gonna spout off when he finally attends a game and I'll catch his ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back