Josh Jobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't understand the culture clearly... everyone says that

What culture is that?

The dumbfūck culture?

Most recruits don't tweet out stupid shīt like this.

Actually, they do. Tons do. It's a saying players and coaches use. Has nothing to do with recruiting.

Says the suburban white guy with a station wagon that lives in Ohio.

I didn't say I (EYE!) tweet like that.

PS - Do you have someone following me around? How else would you have known I live in Ohio. Mods, he's got an IP tracker or somethin...

Edit: Also, since you're clearly lazy... Here's "secure the bag" twitter: https://twitter.com/search?q=secure the bag&src=typd

Feel free to scroll down and see how many recruits/coaches say it, dumb ****.

Check your microwave oven.

Advertisement

What culture is that?

The dumbfūck culture?

Actually, they do. Tons do. It's a saying players and coaches use. Has nothing to do with recruiting.

PS - Do you have someone following me around? How else would you have known I live in Ohio. Mods, he's got an IP tracker or somethin...

Edit: Also, since you're clearly lazy... Here's "secure the bag" twitter: https://twitter.com/search?q=secure the bag&src=typd

The bag man is coming to pay all those people obviously. Too many old ***** on this board that don't understand slang.

BTW to the tinfoil gang:dbc2: that take every little tweet to mean bag man, Banda retweeted that Jobe secure the bag tweet :bronson:

Last edited:
Ill say it yet again....these decisions on committing, where, when, and how....are all the choices of the students!! It's theirs alone to do however they wish...the only choices we have in all of their actions....is how we react to them! We have no idea what's going on their lives,.. With their family's..or anything else they may have going! Whatever their decisions..whether I like it or not..ill accept that the decisions are theirs to make, or change their minds..and ill respect that! And that's my choice to make!! All the arguing back n forth over this won't change anything, other than how we interact with each other in this forum. JMO..no inside info here!!!

Advertisement
Ill say it yet again....these decisions on committing, where, when, and how....are all the choices of the students!! It's theirs alone to do however they wish...the only choices we have in all of their actions....is how we react to them! We have no idea what's going on their lives,.. With their family's..or anything else they may have going! Whatever their decisions..whether I like it or not..ill accept that the decisions are theirs to make, or change their minds..and ill respect that! And that's my choice to make!! All the arguing back n forth over this won't change anything, other than how we interact with each other in this forum. JMO..no inside info here!!!

We have no power over what a kid decides to do. As not only cane fans, but fans of the game, I think most of us are just frustrated and voicing our displeasure with the way today's youth (our future not just on the football field) handle their business. (I'm not old btw)

No one should feel obligated to come to the university of Miami. If you're commited and no longer want to be a part of the program, talk to the coaches like a man and say what's on your mind. If you feel you have to make an announcement on social media, be a man and say, hey I changed my mind, please respect my decision.

Being commited to a school and having a rival teams logo on your backdrop is some coward little kid's way of saying something. If you take away talent and money from any man, regardless of his profession, his word is all he has left for people to judge his character. These young men need to learn that at an earlier stage in life. Your word is your word and you should stick to it, if not then you handle your business like a man.

What culture is that?

The dumbfūck culture?

So glad that some weird *** middle aged old white fūck in Ohio is up to date on teenage culture. You must be proud of yourself.

He will be a Cane. Said from get go to coach that he was gonna have fun w his recruitment.

Advertisement
What culture is that?

The dumbfūck culture?

So glad that some weird *** middle aged old white fūck in Ohio is up to date on teenage culture. You must be proud of yourself.

Again, HOW do you know all these things about me??

We have no power over what a kid decides to do. As not only cane fans, but fans of the game, I think most of us are just frustrated and voicing our displeasure with the way today's youth (our future not just on the football field) handle their business. (I'm not old btw)

No one should feel obligated to come to the university of Miami. If you're commited and no longer want to be a part of the program, talk to the coaches like a man and say what's on your mind. If you feel you have to make an announcement on social media, be a man and say, hey I changed my mind, please respect my decision.

Being commited to a school and having a rival teams logo on your backdrop is some coward little kid's way of saying something. If you take away talent and money from any man, regardless of his profession, his word is all he has left for people to judge his character. These young men need to learn that at an earlier stage in life. Your word is your word and you should stick to it, if not then you handle your business like a man.

I agree completely!! But our ideologies may differ from those of others..that's fine,.. To each their own. But when these things happen..we (it seems) always want to bring our frustrations back to our haven (CIS),.. And dish it out in here! I don't like seeing these games anymore than the next guy. What I like or dont, Doesn't change anything. Nor does all the bickering about it.

Advertisement
Hey moran, not really sarcasm.

The Ohio part is obvious of course.

The weird white middle aged guy obsessed with teenage culture was just a guess.

But thanks for confirming.

Go back to obsessing over young male's twitter accounts, I don't want to hold you up.

You appear to be a very evolved guy. Do you do hot yoga?

You appear to be a very evolved guy. Do you do hot yoga?

I did a few times in the past. I had no idea her name was Yoga,.. But she was def a hot one!!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back