Josh Jobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Just posted this 4 days ago[TWEET]839618773636231174[/TWEET]

Please just stfu

Your softening on Brock, "please"

I know he's gonna spout off when he finally attends a game and I'll catch his ***

That's that Gold's gym talk, can't get that working out at Planet fitness

They won't even let me drop my 25 pounders

He literally retweets everything. The stupidity of people on this board is unreal. I can't even imagine what some of you are like in person.

Jobe is elite.

The notion that we shouldn't recruit him is beyond stupid.

Elite DBs are a dime a dozen in Florida. Plenty of kids could replace him and we wouldnt miss a beat.

Name 10 elite DBs in Florida

Campbell
Samuel
Surtain
Ivey
Blades
Hall
Frierson
Tyreke
Burney
Jobe

That list was ***king easy as pie. Every single kid above is or will be a 4 star kid. Didn't even include Russell, Jonas, Troutman, Miguel Edwards, Divaad Wilson, or a couple others that could easily turn out to be studs.

I thought Elite as in first round talent guys. But you just named a bunch of highly rated guys , half of them won't live up to their potential

Jobe is elite.

The notion that we shouldn't recruit him is beyond stupid.

Elite DBs are a dime a dozen in Florida. Plenty of kids could replace him and we wouldnt miss a beat.

Name 10 elite DBs in Florida

Campbell
Samuel
Surtain
Ivey
Blades
Hall
Frierson
Tyreke
Burney
Jobe

That list was ***king easy as pie. Every single kid above is or will be a 4 star kid. Didn't even include Russell, Jonas, Troutman, Miguel Edwards, Divaad Wilson, or a couple others that could easily turn out to be studs.

I thought Elite as in first round talent guys. But you just named a bunch of highly rated guys , half of them won't live up to their potential

You accuse me of naming just a bunch of highly rated guys...isn't Jobe just a highly rated guy? What makes him any different than the #1 CB in the country or the #2 S in the country or any other highly rated guy?

Half of them won't live up to their potential? Great. How do you know Jobe won't be one of the half that doesn't live up to their potential?

Advertisement
At 20 as a senior, if he is graduating with a standard diploma then he must be on a **** IEP OR 504 . THERE'S A ***** LOOSE SOMEWHERE. Having said that though, I say still recruit him. Until we get closer to the line with a solid plan B waiting which is not so bad this yr. If he is still playing games then boot him to curb wish him the best. The class won't break over one kid. I guarantee the coaches are not stressing

Advertisement
We will get 4 quality cbs this class and at least two safeties not even worried . To many good ones not to.

Advertisement

What culture is that?

The dumbfūck culture?

Most recruits don't tweet out stupid shīt like this.

Yes they do... it's not only used by athletes. It's a motivational saying and a lot of people say it.... This explains why some of you post with these crazy a55 reactions on here. Too out of touch with today's culture

Yo that "Made in Dade. Played in Dade. Stayed in Dade." is whatdafukImtalkinbout!

Love that. Whoever came up with that has my respect. Good ****!

You don't understand the culture clearly... everyone says that[/QUOTE

What culture is that?

The dumbfūck culture?

Actually, they do. Tons do. It's a saying players and coaches use. Has nothing to do with recruiting.

Lmao. Some people don't know what they don't know.

Advertisement
He literally retweets everything. The stupidity of people on this board is unreal. I can't even imagine what some of you are like in person.

Here's a group pic...

latest

Pathetic to be caring about this kid's twitter page 11 months from NSD. Get a god **** hold of yourselves.

What culture is that?

The dumbfūck culture?

Yes they do... it's not only used by athletes. It's a motivational saying and a lot of people say it.... This explains why some of you post with these crazy a55 reactions on here. Too out of touch with today's culture

When it's used by athletes being recruited it takes on a different connotation, don't play dumb.

I don't normally follow teenagers on twitter like you do, but I'm not aware of that being commonly used by recruited athletes. Did Lingaard? Bandy? Shaq? Pinckney? DJ Johnson? Shall I go on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back