Josh Jobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally retweets everything. The stupidity of people on this board is unreal. I can't even imagine what some of you are like in person.

Here's a group pic...

latest

LOL..... epic. That's an awesome movie by the way.

Advertisement
Jobe is not Henderson.

By all accounts, Henderson is a head case. By all accounts,he would not return Gator coaches phone calls in the weeks leading up to signing day until the incident at the USA game where he allegedly walked off the field after learning he was not a starter.

Following the incident, Rumph allegedly chewed him out on a phone call and Henderson did not like that. Immediately following the call, Henderson made contact with the Gators and he was gone.

There is nothing to suggest that Jobe is anything like Henderson. Further, Jobe appears to have a much better relationship with Bandy than Henderson.

Anything can happen but thr Henderson situation is not predictive of the Jobe situation.

What culture is that?

The dumbfūck culture?

Most recruits don't tweet out stupid shīt like this.

Actually, they do. Tons do. It's a saying players and coaches use. Has nothing to do with recruiting.

Says the suburban white guy with a station wagon that lives in Ohio.

Would love to hear Pete's thoughts on this.

Jobe is elite.

The notion that we shouldn't recruit him is beyond stupid.

Elite DBs are a dime a dozen in Florida. Plenty of kids could replace him and we wouldnt miss a beat.

Name 10 elite DBs in Florida

Campbell
Samuel
Surtain
Ivey
Blades
Hall
Frierson
Tyreke
Burney
Jobe

That list was ***king easy as pie. Every single kid above is or will be a 4 star kid. Didn't even include Russell, Jonas, Troutman, Miguel Edwards, Divaad Wilson, or a couple others that could easily turn out to be studs.

I thought Elite as in first round talent guys. But you just named a bunch of highly rated guys , half of them won't live up to their potential

Then you're an idiot. Only 2-4 "Elite" CB's will go in 1st round every year from the entire nation. Elite out of HS doesn't mean 1st round pick.

Advertisement
We're gonna have a stellar DB class regardless of whether Jobe comes or not, but this is the kid that ***** us EVERY YEAR.

Im not moping, Im being realistic. This kids an obvious ******* troll. If he ends up here, great, but I hope he matures real fast, because we all know how these prima donna ***** boys end up in college.

Last edited:
We're gonna have a stellar DB class regardless of whether Jobe comes or not, but this is the kid that ****s us EVERY YEAR.

Im not moping, Im being realistic. This kids an obvious ****ing troll. If he ends up here, great, but I hope he matures real fast, because we all know how these pre madonna ***** boys end up in college.

You're right. The prima donnas that clown around during the recruiting process seem to have a higher rate of disappointing as players. While Henderson has physical gifts, I wouldn't be surprised if he's a bust.

Being "decisive is a good thing for a football player.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We're gonna have a stellar DB class regardless of whether Jobe comes or not, but this is the kid that ****s us EVERY YEAR.

Im not moping, Im being realistic. This kids an obvious ****ing troll. If he ends up here, great, but I hope he matures real fast, because we all know how these pre madonna ***** boys end up in college.

You're right. The prima donnas that clown around during the recruiting process seem to have a higher rate of disappointing as players. While Henderson has physical gifts, I wouldn't be surprised if he's a bust.

I agree with all of this but at the same time we are trippin. It's only Match. I'd rather have kids not play games but ****, let them have some shine, it's a big moment in their lives. I remember the days not long ago where committing in August was an early commitment.

Just keep on 'til you run him off. Just keep posting and it's for sure gonna happen. Go ahead. Keep on.

Who cares? Either A) He's trolling them or B) He's Trolling us. He either comes or he doesn't.
Sure, he's phenomenal, but it's one kid. It's March, and I'm not gonna focus on kids like him that create uncertainty and spread negativity when we got Canes like Lingard, Blades, etc. already locked up... It's too early to focus on anything besides the positives anyway.

I agree with all of this but at the same time we are trippin. It's only Match. I'd rather have kids not play games but ****, let them have some shine, it's a big moment in their lives. I remember the days not long ago where committing in August was an early commitment.

A legitimate big moment is signing a big $$$ contract as a 1st Round pick. A lesser but still big moment is graduating from H.S. with decent grades. And then graduating college. A big moment is winning a National Championship, or a conference championship.

How committing to a school has become a big moment is a mystery to me. Although I guess us fans that follow recruiting so closely have played a part in that non-sensical development.

Advertisement

Jobe and hall are savages we need them

Advertisement

A legitimate big moment is signing a big $$$ contract as a 1st Round pick. A lesser but still big moment is graduating from H.S. with decent grades. And then graduating college. A big moment is winning a National Championship, or a conference championship.

How committing to a school has become a big moment is a mystery to me. Although I guess us fans that follow recruiting so closely have played a part in that non-sensical development.
Going to college was a bigger deal for myself than actually graduating HS. Having full rides from programs all over the country and making that decision is probably the biggest decision that one faces up to that point in their lives and how it pertains to their future. Don't see how you can downplay that.

What culture is that?

The dumbfūck culture?

Most recruits don't tweet out stupid shīt like this.

Actually, they do. Tons do. It's a saying players and coaches use. Has nothing to do with recruiting.

Says the suburban white guy with a station wagon that lives in Ohio.

I didn't say I (EYE!) tweet like that.

PS - Do you have someone following me around? How else would you have known I live in Ohio. Mods, he's got an IP tracker or somethin...

Edit: Also, since you're clearly lazy... Here's "secure the bag" twitter: https://twitter.com/search?q=secure the bag&src=typd

Feel free to scroll down and see how many recruits/coaches say it, dumb ****.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back