Josh Jobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more Golden excuses.

If someone wants to start acting like a diva, that's 100% on them. End of story.

Advertisement
Stay. Go. Whatever. Miami will be fine either way. The days of living & dying by these drama queens are finally coming to an end.

Jobe **** near 20 years old, if he wants to play the little kid games then let him...

My advice is to not get too caught up in these dramatic things, these kids like to play games with fans because they know people will indulge them.

It's like when your girl starts throwing a bhitch fit for some attention, you can either be a simp & chase her around the house all day begging her to tell you what's wrong, or you can just ignore her, show her that you truly don't give a **** & eventually she'll have to try a new tactic to get her much needed attention fix.

It's March fellas, don't pay any attention to Edits or interviews, it's all just fodder for early crootin' downtime.

Advertisement
Stay. Go. Whatever. Miami will be fine either way. The days of living & dying by these drama queens are finally coming to an end.

I agree. I hope Richt builds Miami into a national power so he can just say **** YOU to the cesspool down south. Plenty of elite talent from around the nation like DJ Dallas and DJ Johnson that would love to come down here and play for the U. Imagine if we returned to national contender status every year.

Part of me would love to see us grab Tyreke Johnson and tell one of the S FL drama queens to get lost.

Lol at pulling an offer of the best db in Florida because of that stfu...

Advertisement
Image 3.jpg
I said it before, Ill say it again.

Josh Jobe WILL NOT be attending the University of Miami.

Advertisement
Very irritating and disappointing. Just dont commit if you wanna play childish games. I'm glad our recruiting is nearing the point where we can avoid the attention starved divas if we so desire. Jobe is an awesome prospect, but we have about 8 other DBs on our board that are great players too. He wants to mess around, lets go all in on Tyreke Johnson and Asante

Advertisement
That obvious joke broke trap worked like a charm. Most easily rustled ***** in forum history.

It's been said here to expect this type of stuff from this kid...so nothing unexpected.
Hope he ends up in the class but not counting on him to be here until the fax is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back