Josh Jobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
His recruitment is gona be a rollercoaster ride so just prepare yourselves now. When he moves up north I expect a real battle to keep him

After that, I don't much give a tinker's ****.

Come, go, yes or no.

Some of these guys consistently break the first rule of bullsh**ting. Never start believing your own Boulsh**..

Yeah, he's a good recruit. No, he's not the end-all. I wouldn't waste a lot of time on him, and try to get someone else that is more mature. Mentally. He's going on 20 years old - in high school. Time to grow up.

His recruitment is gona be a rollercoaster ride so just prepare yourselves now. When he moves up north I expect a real battle to keep him

Come, go, yes or no.

Some of these guys consistently break the first rule of bullsh**ting. Never start believing your own Boulsh**..

Yeah, he's a good recruit. No, he's not the end-all. I wouldn't waste a lot of time on him, and try to get someone else that is more mature. Mentally. He's going on 20 years old - in high school. Time to grow up.

**** good post!!!!!

Come, go, yes or no.

So this kid is 19 and still in HS? Are we sure we even want him?

Come, go, yes or no.

Yes, you want one of the most elite safeties in South Florida this year.

Advertisement

Come, go, yes or no.

No we don't want a 5* DB

Remember the last kid that was 20 in high school and was commited to the U?

Come, go, yes or no.

How good can you be when you are playing against kids that are 2 years younger than you?

If I could have played my Sr. season at 20yrs old I would have been a 5* too.

Advertisement

Come, go, yes or no.

How good can you be when you are playing against kids that are 2 years younger than you?

You're that guy.

Come, go, yes or no.

Jobe is only 18 and only a few months older than James cook. He's not as old as people are trying to insinuate

Advertisement

Come, go, yes or no.

Yeah he was dominate the previous years prior to being 19, the mental breakdown of not getting Butch Davis did a number to your brain cells:dbc-head3:.

Last edited:

Come, go, yes or no.

You're that guy.

He is special

Last edited:
Advertisement

Come, go, yes or no.

Jobe is only 18 and only a few months older than James cook. He's not as old as people are trying to insinuate

Jobe will be 19 in April and 20 next April as a high school senior. At 20 years old, you're a sophomore in college.

Come, go, yes or no.

He's an old man playing against kids that barely got their pubes

People questioning whether we should recruit Woogie don't know a single thing about SoFla football and have never bothered to watch his highlights.

Jobe will be 19 in April and 20 next April as a high school senior. At 20 years old, you're a sophomore in college.

So he's basically gonna be David Njoku's age playing against HS kids?

Jesus wept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back