Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Because Butch left us with Larry.
yMm7AkV1NqQQU.gif

Still confident in Gattis being gone. My post was more about Dolphins. How they looked so poor against a crappy and injured Chargers team is deflating

I know Gattis is weighing on all of our minds, but we’re about to land a top 3 class
A top 3 class you say? 👀

Advertisement
What other coach has had more 1st rd QBs, Heisman QBs with no playoff wins or championships? **** he even had Jalen Hurts. What am I rethinking?
You think those qbs win Heisman's without Riley?

Hurts was cast aside at Bama. His QB ratings with Bama 139 and 150. His rating with Riley 191.

You think those qbs win Heisman's without Riley?

Hurts was cast aside at Bama. His QB ratings with Bama 139 and 150. His rating with Riley 191.
That's not the point I made. Lol good job.

Advertisement
Sometimes I ask myself if I’m better off not being a Hurricanes and Dolphins fan
Good lord I’ve asked myself that a million times. I just dont have it in me to switch on the hometown teams. I smh when people tell me they’re x fans but they’re from yz area or some bull****

I'm only going to say this one more time. Gattis will not be our OC. Multiple other coaches will move on, as well. There is no version in the multiverse where a Mario and Rad run operation will retain them. Do you think Ruiz is going to throw bad NIL money after good for a Gattis-run offense? It's an impossibility.

We'll also have ~40 new faces across HS and portal, more or less half the team. Maybe 25 kids will be left over from pre-Mario days out of 85. We're bringing in a Top 10, possibly Top 5 class despite going 5-7.

All this to say that we're going to start winning.

Advertisement
I'm only going to say this one more time. Gattis will not be our OC. Multiple other coaches will move on, as well. There is no version in the multiverse where a Mario and Rad run operation will retain them. Do you think Ruiz is going to throw bad NIL money after good for a Gattis-run offense? It's an impossibility.

We'll also have ~40 new faces across HS and portal, more or less half the team. Maybe 25 kids will be left over from pre-Mario days out of 85. We're bringing in a Top 10, possibly Top 5 class despite going 5-7.

One more time after this post? Or is this it?

One more time after this post? Or is this it?

The former, since I'll definitely write an "I told you so" post when what I wrote inevitably comes to pass.

p.s., not "you" Yoyo, but "you" CIS chicken littles.

Advertisement

So what are you saying?

Most of those fans were out the day he was hired, because they weren't going to accept anyone outside of their preferred candidate.
I was happy with Mario being hired. And everything since other than recruiting has been a disaster.

He's the only coach in college football apparently that can't make anything better until he's got his guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back