Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only going to say this one more time. Gattis will not be our OC. Multiple other coaches will move on, as well. There is no version in the multiverse where a Mario and Rad run operation will retain them. Do you think Ruiz is going to throw bad NIL money after good for a Gattis-run offense? It's an impossibility.

We'll also have ~40 new faces across HS and portal, more or less half the team. Maybe 25 kids will be left over from pre-Mario days out of 85. We're bringing in a Top 10, possibly Top 5 class despite going 5-7.

All this to say that we're going to start winning.
I love the optimism pass the joint bro

Advertisement
I'm only going to say this one more time. Gattis will not be our OC. Multiple other coaches will move on, as well. There is no version in the multiverse where a Mario and Rad run operation will retain them. Do you think Ruiz is going to throw bad NIL money after good for a Gattis-run offense? It's an impossibility.

We'll also have ~40 new faces across HS and portal, more or less half the team. Maybe 25 kids will be left over from pre-Mario days out of 85. We're bringing in a Top 10, possibly Top 5 class despite going 5-7.

All this to say that we're going to start winning.

Co-sign

Advertisement
Whether Gattis ends up staying or leaving, I feel like at this point it is becoming a bad look regardless. If Gattis is gone and Mario knows it, I can’t think of a single benefit to keeping him around this long. It’s not as if the guy has been a massively important recruiter, or at least there hasn’t been much that would indicate that.

I really don’t get it. And worst-case scenario, if Mario actually ends up keeping Gattis, well… think we might just be fvcked yet again. That’s a rather depressing thought 😂

Advertisement
We got three of the most explosive playmakers in the country committed to us in December and y'all believe Gattis will stay. Lol.
Ray ray and robby would be canes no matter who the coach is lol those are the kids we always get because we’re Miami and there dream school

Advertisement
So when should we start the Gattis appreciation thread when he will be retained for next year and maybe an extension for 5 years. You know its the Miami way

Still here?

Ok.

Not Going Anywhere Saul Goodman GIF by Better Call Saul

Advertisement
So when should we start the Gattis appreciation thread when he will be retained for next year and maybe an extension for 5 years. You know its the Miami way

Hey man, have you had issues posting from your phone lately? Asking bc you have those "OBJ" icons where I assume you tried to insert gifs.

I had the same issue after my Android pushed a system update last week. Only way I could get it to stop was to turn off predictive text. My keyboard was also inserting random return spaces as I was typing, it was annoying AF. Only happened on CiS though, nothing else on my phone.

If not disregard.

Most of those fans were out the day he was hired, because they weren't going to accept anyone outside of their preferred candidate.

I’ve never seen this before from this fan base or board. Everyone is usually so welcoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back