Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
well usually when we're over 100 pages on the recruiting board, the kid doesn't end up coming

maybe since we're over 100 pages on this board, the coach won't come back lmao

Hey Coach Cristobal! It's called communication with the fan base! You need to do a better job here. Not going to sugarcoat it!

Advertisement
Manny was his own boss at that point. we didnt have an AD. he could stop recruiting or continue. Mario is gattis boss. he tells gattis where to go. you think gattis has dinner w a recruit if Mario says no? no. dont be an idiot.

This.

Advertisement
Hey man, have you had issues posting from your phone lately? Asking bc you have those "OBJ" icons where I assume you tried to insert gifs.

I had the same issue after my Android pushed a system update last week. Only way I could get it to stop was to turn off predictive text. My keyboard was also inserting random return spaces as I was typing, it was annoying AF. Only happened on CiS though, nothing else on my phone.

Hey man, have you had issues posting from your phone lately? Asking bc you have those "OBJ" icons where I assume you tried to insert gifs.

I had the same issue after my Android pushed a system update last week. Only way I could get it to stop was to turn off predictive text. My keyboard was also inserting random return spaces as I was typing, it was annoying AF. Only happened on CiS though, nothing else on my phone.

If not disregard.
yea ive been having the same issues too

yea ive been having the same issues too
I turned off Predictive Text and I'm able to post fine now. I have to slow down and make sure I'm not fat-fingering every other letter, but it's better than how my keyboard behaves with it turned on.

Advertisement
Mario it is now DEC 12th and we’ve now determined you DON’T have a clue where/who your new OC is…

I got a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad feeling we will have the Broyles award winner calling plays next year BUT he got

A **** trophy..

i was correcting the mispelling. it is meng, not mane!
Mane, I done told y’all ny99as …We Country *** black folk from the real durty souf (GA, SC, NC, Tenn, Ala, Miss, Nawf Fla, and Louisiana, say mane (man). We don’t know nuthin bout no meng. Maybe that’s some Cubano/Spanish slang… idk. So no need to correct my spelling dammit. If u know where I’m from, den u’ll understand my slang. U dig? 😉 “meng?” Tf?!😀

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back