2024 Joseph Ionata 3* OL from Clearwater

Constantin Popa...
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It looks like the top two targets at center could be going elsewhere between Zandamela and Ionata. Still a long way to go but I thought we’d get Ionata.

We're going to need Zay Thomas to work on his roommate Zandamela and turn that situation around.

Since when did we lose Ionota? He didnt even commit or sign yet....I love how mopes always doubt Mario with oline recruiting. We beat top schools for Mauigoa and Pancakes.

The crystal balls, including Canes writer Gabby aren't flying for no reason…Hopefully they are wrong, I'm with ya there.

I'm not a f**kin mope...ya cornball idiot.

Yes I know who we beat out for those kids and I'm glad as **** we did. What's this have to do with Wiggins and ionota in this particular conversation?

Stone ******* morons on this site. Basically started an argument over **** I'm not talking about.

Advertisement
The crystal balls, including Canes writer Gabby aren't flying for no reason…Hopefully they are wrong, I'm with ya there.

I'm not a f**kin mope...ya cornball idiot.

Yes I know who we beat out for those kids and I'm glad as **** we did. What's this have to do with Wiggins and ionota in this particular conversation?

Stone ******* morons on this site. Basically started an argument over **** I'm not talking about.
There were crystal balls for Francis to Tennessee last spring/summer. Same situation as Ionota, it ain’t over. Crystal balls are fluid just like recruiting.

There were crystal balls for Francis to Tennessee last spring/summer. Same situation as Ionota, it ain’t over. Crystal balls are fluid just like recruiting.
a OL deciding between heavy bags from Miami and Tennessee is not the same as an under the radar 3 star OL deciding between Miami and Alabama are NOT the same situation.

I understand that

But go ahead and take a pulse with even some of the more respected posters on this board…This one came out of nowhere and kid seems to love Bama

I'm right there with you in rooting that UM lands him…My point is it would suck IF we miss out on him after Wiggins. I'm not saying it's the end of the world…I'm not saying Mario is a bumass recruiter…I'm not saying anyone f**ked something up or anyone is to blame or this cheapens landing the OL or other position studs Simply saying that man 1 of the 2 would have been nice as we seemed to have a great shot at both and I like both players, especially Wiggins. Either way your post was stupid and unwarranted. You overreact just as bad as the "mopes" you claim are overreacting!

Advertisement
Life recruiting with the big boys. This is how it’s going to be moving forward. Even our 3 stars are gonna be a fight because they are dogs.

Losing out at center on both Wiggins from the Portal and Ionota is a tough one. Thought we were definitely going to land one.

I do think either Ahfua or EPL are guards that can play center. And hopefully Tripp can factor in. Maybe Tuerk? (although DMoney is saying tackle)
All I heard on Tuerk was “tackle athleticism.” His size suggests IOL.

Advertisement
Back