2024 Joseph Ionata 3* OL from Clearwater

Advertisement
This kids are such bandwagon fans it’s disgusting you put in all this work to get him and he jumps on Sabans **** as soon as he offers. Man we have to start winning consistently so these kids will stop wasting our time until the supposed big guys offer.

IMG_0766.gif

He's ranked #977 in country now watch him be a 4 star in a week

Where you get recruited is indicative of what experts not media members think, where you commit, and where you play are impactful on your future success. Why wouldn’t he move up for going to the program that has littered the NFL and all american/award lists with players for over a decade?

Advertisement
Where you get recruited, where you commit, and where you play are impactful on your future success. Why wouldn’t he move up for going to the program that has littered the NFL and all american/award lists with players for over a decade?
I don't blame him I just thought he would go somewhere that gives him a much clear path to get on the field while he's in college to get those reps

Where you get recruited is indicative of what experts not media members think, where you commit, and where you play are impactful on your future success. Why wouldn’t he move up for going to the program that has littered the NFL and all american/award lists with players for over a decade?
Bc it has nothing to do with what you are today?

I don't blame him I just thought he would go somewhere that gives him a much clear path to get on the field while he's in college to get those reps
Not related to my post or yours that I responded to, but thanks for the analysis.

Bc it has nothing to do with what you are today?
What I am today? I am not sure how to answer your question.

It’s a really annoying situation where we can early on a dude like this and then Bama swoops in and barely has to try and gets his commitment, but that just shows how badly we need to start winning games.

Also I thought this dude was slated for an OV later in June, is that still on?

Advertisement
Not related to my post or yours that I responded to, but thanks for the analysis.

You're saying Bamas history of putting kids in the NFL should help boost his ratings. I'm saying I disagree because that has nothing to do with what said kid is currently.

He camped at Bama on Thursday and got the offer . said Saban's OL coach had been talking to him for a long long time. Likely had to camp so they could get eyes on him. He also said that he called all the other coaches after he got the offer and told them his recruitment was shut down...

Advertisement
You're saying Bamas history of putting kids in the NFL should help boost his ratings. I'm saying I disagree because that has nothing to do with what said kid is currently.
He may bust, he may get hurt, he may transfer. But it would be absolutely foolish to not take coaches and programs that a player is recruited by and chooses into consideration when projecting players (ranking them). Not all staffs evaluate or develop equally. We shouldn't have this dynamic on the board where we want to trust the professionals and their evals and then take issue with the journalists adjusting accordingly when the professionals decide someone has something worth offering. It doesn’t make any sense.

He is today a take for the most prolific NFL factory in the country that can pull pretty much anyone they want, of course that has something to do with what he is today.

Advertisement
But ayy idk if y'all know or not but..... When you're the hot guy, you can swoop in at anytime to pick up the chicks. Only ugly dudes like us cry about the amount of time we've been talking.

Basically, we got friend zoned.

Advertisement
Back