2024 Joseph Ionata 3* OL from Clearwater

But ayy idk if y'all know or not but..... When you're the hot guy, you can swoop in at anytime to pick up the chicks. Only ugly dudes like us cry about the amount of time we've been talking.

Basically, we got friend zoned.
Nah man we are the ugly dudes that are pulling hot girls and literally all of the other dudes are looking at us going “oh he must be rich”

Crazy how dramatic this thread is being about this kid

Weird actually

Advertisement
Nah man we are the ugly dudes that are pulling hot girls and literally all of the other dudes are looking at us going “oh he must be rich”

Crazy how dramatic this thread is being about this kid

Weird actually
You're absolutely right. That is a better way to describe it.

I know zero about him. But Clearwater has a vibe. Saban is one to fan those fires. Probably a better culture fit. That's just my thoughts. It's a religious high school. Both my son's play small division in the area mostly charter/christian/private schools. It's a culture thing is my guess

But ayy idk if y'all know or not but..... When you're the hot guy, you can swoop in at anytime to pick up the chicks. Only ugly dudes like us cry about the amount of time we've been talking.

Basically, we got friend zoned.

Kid is a Nole legacy who lives up in Clearwater. The fact were we even in contention is a testament to Mario and Mirabal

Advertisement
U betta say it! Big Pause

Big pause!

1685825741345.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would appear like the June visit is cancelled

Three ⭐️ Joseph Ionata shuts down his recruitment selecting #Bama

“After they offered, I called the other schools to let them know my recruitment was over.”

At least we have better graphics

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back