2024 Joseph Ionata 3* OL from Clearwater

Advertisement
Mario and Mirabal have been relentless in this recruitment. Iā€™d say about 2-3 weeks. If it was a skill position, they wouldā€™ve already passed us.

We do have an OV with Ionata coming up. That will be a crucial OV
Yeah it took 24 hours for Wiltfong and Gaby to Crystal ball him to Bama

Advertisement
Yeah it took 24 hours for Wiltfong and Gaby to Crystal ball him to Bama
Saying that things moved fast is an understatement. Must be nice when you can (speaking about ā€˜Bama) overcome so quickly what has been a very diligent recruitment by Miami with his first and only visit to Bama so far.

Letā€™s see if he still OVs and how it goes.

Saying that things moved fast is an understatement. Must be nice when you can (speaking about ā€˜Bama) overcome so quickly what has been a very diligent recruitment by Miami with his first and only visit to Bama so far.

Letā€™s see if he still OVs and how it goes.
It looks like the top two targets at center could be going elsewhere between Zandamela and Ionata. Still a long way to go but I thought weā€™d get Ionata.

Advertisement
Losing out at center on both Wiggins from the Portal and Ionota is a tough one. Thought we were definitely going to land one.

I do think either Ahfua or EPL are guards that can play center. And hopefully Tripp can factor in. Maybe Tuerk? (although DMoney is saying tackle)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Losing out at center on both Wiggins from the Portal and Ionota is a tough one. Thought we were definitely going to land one.

I do think either Ahfua or EPL are guards that can play center. And hopefully Tripp can factor in. Maybe Tuerk? (although DMoney is saying tackle)
Since when did we lose Ionota? He didnt even commit or sign yet....I love how mopes always doubt Mario with oline recruiting. We beat top schools for Mauigoa and Pancakes.

Yes. Two years in a row losing what looked like our top hs center targets to bama schools

Advertisement
This is the sh*t that ****es me off. We win on the field last year and this isn't happening. The staff is identifying talent early, prioritizing, and recruiting at a high level.

But the product on the field has left us in the ā€œwait and seeā€ zone for too many top guys.

We need the results on the field this year. We show out and this **** won't be happening come the class of 25z

Ok, looks like itā€™s over with Ionata.

Letā€™s move on, lol.
IMG_0223.gif

Advertisement
Back