Jordan Battle note

Advertisement
LOL at his mom giving that rancid sack of **** Meyer the benefit of the doubt. Piece of **** knowingly harbored a rat who beat his pregnant wife, and a woman is going to wait and see if Ohio Taint comes up with some feeble reason to keep him around because he wins.

Not to mention the dozens and dozens of criminals and a straight up murderer. Urban is by far the sleeziest coach in football.

Urban Liar released serial killer Aaron Hernandez onto the world by covering up his attempted murder of a man in Gainesville.

But yes, trust the guy that covers up wife beaters and serial killers.

Last edited:
images

The undying loyalty to a scumbag Coach like Urby from a South Fla DB is just plain sad.

It shouldn't matter if Urby is fired or not, wtf is so great about going to play in Colombus Ohio??
I went to a nice cafeteria where the old people sit around all afternoon playing card games.....seriously, Columbus must be one of the ten most boring places on Earth. (Not counting the most obvious places, like the Gobi desert. I'd rather be stuck in Columbus rather than in the middle of that desert.)

Advertisement
I went to a nice cafeteria where the old people sit around all afternoon playing card games.....seriously, Columbus must be one of the ten most boring places on Earth. (Not counting the most obvious places, like the Gobi desert. I'd rather be stuck in Columbus rather than in the middle of that desert.)
I went to OSU . If you play football you’re a god. That appeals to a lot of kids. Ohio State ain’t a bad party school. There’s enough bars clubs and house parties to get the job done

I went to OSU . If you play football you’re a god. That appeals to a lot of kids. Ohio State ain’t a bad party school. There’s enough bars clubs and house parties to get the job done

Never understood this argument. Football players are treated like gods at most schools, including Miami too

Advertisement
Never understood this argument. Football players are treated like gods at most schools, including Miami too
I’ve seen multiple ppl on here say that our players aren’t recognized as well as they were in the past on campus and in Miami in the clubs . Let’s just say OSU athletes don’t have to compete for attention with millionaires and pro athletes like UM athletes do

I’ve seen multiple ppl on here say that our players aren’t recognized as well as they were in the past on campus and in Miami in the clubs . Let’s just say OSU athletes don’t have to compete for attention with millionaires and pro athletes like UM athletes do

This is true but when we get back to playing and winning NC miami players will be recognized and treated as good as professional athletes all over south fl!!!

OSU has a student population of 66k.
But everyone is going to know who every single football player is?
UM has 17k. Do the math.
The football players usually frequent places where they’re known regardless of what school they go to.
So just like in the past I’m sure the players are treated like “gods” down here too. This is another narrative that is way overplayed by coaches and other fans.
And yet another post complaining about having to compete with millionaires.
If you think UM players have problems getting **** because of some dudes in bugattis Chillin in VIP your crazy my dude.
Go pump that bs in an osu board but not down here well here some of us live and work.

OSU has a student population of 66k.
But everyone is going to know who every single football player is?
UM has 17k. Do the math.
The football players usually frequent places where they’re known regardless of what school they go to.
So just like in the past I’m sure the players are treated like “gods” down here too. This is another narrative that is way overplayed by coaches and other fans.
And yet another post complaining about having to compete with millionaires.
If you think UM players have problems getting **** because of some dudes in bugattis Chillin in VIP your crazy my dude.
Go pump that bs in an osu board but not down here well here some of us live and work.
Tf is you talkin about ? My point was OSU isn’t “top 10 most boring places in the country” for football players like the dude who I was talking to said .

I know how many students OSU has, and yes outside of maybe the foreign student population EVERY student knows the star players on the team. That’s why there’s 100,000+ at every game . Ain’t nobody complaining about **** I’m stating facts in a discussion .

Show me where I once said Miami players have problems getting play. Foh .

Advertisement
First thing that jumped out at me. Crazy.

Also, as has been stated, I don't get this infatuation w Urban. Almost none if his ex players eff w the guy or have nice things to say about him. He's actually kind of a weirdo.

Almost none of Saban's ex players say anything about him. Saban and Urban Meyer are college football's best coaches bar none..and they ge guys to the nfl to the millions. Its not that hard to figure out.

Advertisement

Mike Irvin(g) spoke about how the Clubs were treatin them better than NFL players. So yeah; when ur a stub football player, ur good no matter what school u go to.

Not really. Univ of Miami players are like so low on the totem pole in the city of miami its actually funny. If yall dont understand the difference in a college town and what we have in this metropolitian dont know what to tell you.

Almost none of Saban's ex players say anything about him. Saban and Urban Meyer are college football's best coaches bar none..and they ge guys to the nfl to the millions. Its not that hard to figure out.

The players know very quickly that you don't develop a relationship with this head coach. That isn't the same at all schools where the head coach may very well be a relationship builder...but that isn't Saban or Meyer. They don't want to know you, they don't care about you, but...as the players learn very quickly...its strictly business under them. They don't care what you're name is, but if they see your number ***king up enough, yer gone. But, its a fast track to the pro game.

Advertisement
Back