Jordan Battle note

Advertisement
My point is, that "get you to the NFL" pitch is appealing to locals from the Ohio/Pennsylvania area, but why the **** would a kid from South Fla be so undyingly loyal to an Ohio program, that has pretty much only produced Ohio DB's?

He made a commitment, so why wouldn't he be loyal? I wish more recruits would take their commitments that seriously. And does it really matter where the DB's are from that he puts in the NFL? He just needs to show that he gets more high draft pick DB's than other coaches.

Kinda frustrating that we didn’t correctly evaluate this kid earlier but glad we’re still in it

Kinda frustrating that we didn’t correctly evaluate this kid earlier but glad we’re still in it
First thing that jumped out at me. Crazy.

Also, as has been stated, I don't get this infatuation w Urban. Almost none if his ex players eff w the guy or have nice things to say about him. He's actually kind of a weirdo.

blustery-6.gif

Advertisement
I only want players here who want to be here, at this point they should go all in on cornelius nunn and tell battle, we good over here. It's obvious his heart is with osu, so let him go an play where his heart is at, who wants a guy to commit to UM and we not his main choice, i dont. Go with cornelius, if oscar cryer is his guy, than dont convince him to not go with em. He'll always be looking over his shoulder at ohigho fake! That's why i like how coach richt turns down transfer, only graduate players. You had your chance when you were getting recruited, we good now. I can understand nunn flippin cause he basically wasnt recruited by us before he committed to the cuse, but battle although late got the full court press and still went with ohigho fake, and plus now he's waiting, so lock nunn up and be done.

He made a commitment, so why wouldn't he be loyal? I wish more recruits would take their commitments that seriously. And does it really matter where the DB's are from that he puts in the NFL? He just needs to show that he gets more high draft pick DB's than other coaches.
You're missing the point, he made a commitment while being sold a bill of goods, if he did his due dilligence he would see everything they're selling him on is bullsh*t.

And it matters a lot where the DB's are from because he's not from Ohio & he can get to the NFL just as easy as those other kids did by puttin on for their hometown school. He doesn't have to fly thousands of miles to another state to be developed to get to the NFL, those other kids they're using to recruit him didn't, they stayed home.

They also prioritized sanguinetti when they shouldn’t have..

Bad evaluation on him for sure. It happens, especially with the recruiting cycles being pushed forward. Got to get on these kids in 9th grade and some develope differently than projected. See Howard and Sanguinetti as prime examples of kids who didn’t develope as projected.

Advertisement
yeah, you're right it would be stupid if he chooses OSU just bc he wants to go to the NFL. Ill give him more credit than that. I just hope urban is fired and we get a real shot at him.

How can any parent feel good about sending their child hundreds of miles away to a man who is a flat out liar and has no control of their children. This man has shown he can’t properly handle situations and the only thing he cares about is himself. I can’t imagin what a DB coach can tell me if this was my child. I would have had my child decommit yesterday.

Not sayin this is happening in this situation but:
DB Coach: The check still gon clear. :2h3mpi1:
Parent: You have eased a lot of my initial concerns. :q3xkxex:

If it’s a dead period, how can this DB coach be easing her concerns?

Also, even if he doesn’t get fired, do you really want him to be mentoring your son?
I think I read somewhere they can still text during the dead period, I could be wrong tho.

Advertisement
Well let me say welcome kid!! Meyer will be gone by Monday. They are just working on language for him to get his buyout money. Watch him resign instead of getting fired.

I only want players here who want to be here, at this point they should go all in on cornelius nunn and tell battle, we good over here. It's obvious his heart is with osu, so let him go an play where his heart is at, who wants a guy to commit to UM and we not his main choice, i dont. Go with cornelius, if oscar cryer is his guy, than dont convince him to not go with em. He'll always be looking over his shoulder at ohigho fake! That's why i like how coach richt turns down transfer, only graduate players. You had your chance when you were getting recruited, we good now. I can understand nunn flippin cause he basically wasnt recruited by us before he committed to the cuse, but battle although late got the full court press and still went with ohigho fake, and plus now he's waiting, so lock nunn up and be done.
In theory I agree but until Battle, Stevenson, or any other kid either shutdown their recruitment or signs that LOI we should still go after the players we want. As long as that player is still showing interest you push for the flip.

Now a guy like Dent who pretty much said on camera he could be bought. Leave him alone. I hope the staff has moved on from that pipedream.

Now if that ****head keeps his job and Battle publicly cements his commitment again. Yeah, check in on him but move your focus elsewhere.

Advertisement
How can anyone send their kid to play for Urban is beyond me. Money bags included. Zero shot.

Same reason why people stick up for Joe Pa? Or parents of Olympic hopefuls ignored years of abuse. Their need for success exceeds the well being of their child, or they choose to not believe it. I’m with you though...no ****** way.

LOL at his mom giving that rancid sack of **** Meyer the benefit of the doubt. Piece of **** knowingly harbored a rat who beat his pregnant wife, and a woman is going to wait and see if Ohio Taint comes up with some feeble reason to keep him around because he wins.

******* Ohio literally name one person not born in Ohio that says " man Ohio is lit i want to go back"

There will NEVER be a person who makes me more furious about going to Ohio State from South Florida than Chris Gamble, and I had a (not so distant) relative sign there (and get kicked out by Urban Liar for weed, so this karma is DELICIOUS).

I'm as mad at Chris Gamble for that '02 title game as I am Terry Porter. You sposed to be home team man... smfh

There will NEVER be a person who makes me more furious about going to Ohio State from South Florida than Chris Gamble, and I had a (not so distant) relative sign there (and get kicked out by Urban Liar for weed, so this karma is DELICIOUS).

I'm as mad at Chris Gamble for that '02 title game as I am Terry Porter. You sposed to be home team man... smfh
Please don't remind me smh

Advertisement
Back