Jordan Battle note

Advertisement
1533343399376.gif

The undying loyalty to a scumbag Coach like Urby from a South Fla DB is just plain sad.

It shouldn't matter if Urby is fired or not, wtf is so great about going to play in Colombus Ohio??

The undying loyalty to a scumbag Coach like Urby from a South Fla DB is just plain sad.

It shouldn't matter if Urby is fired or not, wtf is so great about going to play in Colombus Ohio??
Lately they have been producing the best and most dbs in the draft

******* Ohio literally name one person not born in Ohio that says " man Ohio is lit i want to go back"

Advertisement
Has the family not seen the video of former UF players talking about their experiences with Urban??? That alone would make me very hesitant to send my son there.

Advertisement
Lately they have been producing the best and most dbs in the draft
They really haven't though, that's apart of the propaganda that people fall for.

Eli Apple is a bust, Gareon Conley hasn't done jack squat, but Lattimore, Conley & Denzel Ward are all locals from Ohio. Apple & Malik Hooker are from PA & Bradley Roby is from TX.

My point is, that "get you to the NFL" pitch is appealing to locals from the Ohio/Pennsylvania area, but why the **** would a kid from South Fla be so undyingly loyal to an Ohio program, that has pretty much only produced Ohio DB's?

This, like i said in the macho we have a real coach and if one would look at what he did at Georgia and what his players did in the league, it’s stupid good. He has complete control of our program and seems to have learned from his time at Georgia!!

The latest is that Urban says that he did know in 2015 about the abuse and informed OSU but that he lied in the coaches day interview about not knowing in a well prepared statement.(Probably prepared by his lawyer). Sounds like the play here is to not get fired for cause meaning no payout.

Advertisement
They really haven't though, that's apart of the propaganda that people fall for.

Eli Apple is a bust, Gareon Conley hasn't done jack squat, but Lattimore, Conley & Denzel Ward are all locals from Ohio. Apple & Malik Hooker are from PA & Bradley Roby is from TX.

My point is, that "get you to the NFL" pitch is appealing to locals from the Ohio/Pennsylvania area, but why the **** would a kid from South Fla be so undyingly loyal to an Ohio program, that has pretty much only produced Ohio DB's?

💥‼️

Fascinating how there are different characterizations of “pushing” when it comes to colleges recruiting a player.
1. Sometimes a school pushes “hard.”
2. Other times a school pushes “very hard.”
3. And here in Battle’s case (even though it’s the dead period) we are pushing “VERY VERY hard” (in capital letters no less).
If $$$ is involved perhaps that’s a way to distinguish the different degrees of pushing, otherwise it’s just.... fascinating.

Kinda frustrating that we didn’t correctly evaluate this kid earlier but glad we’re still in it

Advertisement
The latest is that Urban says that he did know in 2015 about the abuse and informed OSU but that he lied in the coaches day interview about not knowing in a well prepared statement.(Probably prepared by his lawyer). Sounds like the play here is to not get fired for cause meaning no payout.
100% Spot on....

Advertisement
Back