Jonathan Feliciano on Folden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coach Macho...very good...didnt realize you were a DL guy...

anyways...as a DL guy...what makes a good OL group that gives you fits?

Can you share an opinion on why the returning starters struggled so consistently at all phases of OL tasks?

pass blocking was awful...run blocking (in particular the must have short yardage push) was even worse...

from a DL perspective, why/how did they get so abused?

lol, you're an amateur guy.

The reason the OL failed was a variety of reasons to technique, the lack of a true LT, and there was also rumors that our snap count was easier to solve than 1 + 1. The pass game failures could be more of the zone blocking concept than coaching because they looked confused and missed numerous assignments. When it comes to the run game, the linemen had a tendency to almost shoot straight up from their stance losing the leverage battle to other linemen and because they got beat, they held leading to their high penalty rate. Trevor Darling is a good linemen who probably will play in the NFL but he's a guard who can play tackle, not a true tackle ( think Charlie Johnson who used to play for the Vikings and the Colts ) and since the last staff could not recruit a viable LT to replace Ereck Flowers this obviously affected the passing game at times because he couldn't handle the speed of pass rushers. In fact if he was able to move inside, we'll probably run the ball better. [MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION] will probably tell you the same thing

looks like you're not the grand wizard of football after all.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We can go back and forth all we want on Williams . Al Golden and his staff lose 2 games with the 2001 team.

According to feliciano, Williams was cleared and ready to play and the team was 4 wins better than wirh kaaya. He gave all respect to kaaya but said the team was better with Williams starting as a senior.

Feliciano is a clown. This is a guy who injured himself celebrating in the end zone against Georgia Tech.

Golden is gone. Time to move on.

Honestly at this point who cares?? The guy is gone. I'm sick of hearing about him and his terrible decisions.

We are in a great position right now with a lot to be optimistic about and to look forward to so I could care less about the Golden tenure.

Feliciano was asked so he answered truthfully which I respect but nothing in that interview was "breaking news". The timing sucks because I guarantee our current staff and current players are asked about his thoughts. Just cant move forward.

You knew that Folden refused to let Morris get an MRI??? I never heard that one before. Not letting Morris get an MRI, a simple, non-invasive procedure, and having him play on that Achilles without regard for the kid's health and safety, is repulsive.

Advertisement
Brad Kaaya was not only better than Ryan Williams as a freshman, he was better than any quarterback who's played here since Ken Dorsey. Besides the Louisville game, where he was obviously rattled, there was no other point in the season where I thought, hmmm, they should think about changing the quarterback. If anything, he was one of the few bright spots in 2014.

Really? Nebraska or FSU? Virginia or Pitt? We may have won 5 more games with Williams.

You guys all have such a short term memory. Ryan Williams was the better pick, I've said that over and again, and I'm glad Feliciano came out and said it too. To this day, Kaaya has not led a game-winning drive. He does put up fancy numbers though.

Williams got farther along in an nfl career than jacory did. Williams was on the Packers from January through end of May. Williams was much better than you guys give him credit for. Kaaya had a real strong freshman season, but we could have used Williams at least for that 1st game against Louisville.

According to feliciano, Williams was cleared and ready to play and the team was 4 wins better than wirh kaaya. He gave all respect to kaaya but said the team was better with Williams starting as a senior.

Feliciano is a clown. This is a guy who injured himself celebrating in the end zone against Georgia Tech.

Golden is gone. Time to move on.

Trying to decide if I should even address this dumb **** or not. **scratches head***

Brad Kaaya was not only better than Ryan Williams as a freshman, he was better than any quarterback who's played here since Ken Dorsey. Besides the Louisville game, where he was obviously rattled, there was no other point in the season where I thought, hmmm, they should think about changing the quarterback. If anything, he was one of the few bright spots in 2014.

Really? Nebraska or FSU? Virginia or Pitt? We may have won 5 more games with Williams.

You guys all have such a short term memory. Ryan Williams was the better pick, I've said that over and again, and I'm glad Feliciano came out and said it too. To this day, Kaaya has not led a game-winning drive. He does put up fancy numbers though.

You believe a team that had Ryan Williams as QB with an OC named James Coley and with a head coach named Al Golden could've won 11 games in a season? Ok

Advertisement

Brad Kaaya has choked consistently throughout each of his two seasons at UM, i hope he has grown out of it... But to say he is the best QB since Dorsey is a joke until he actually does something on the field that proves it.

I told everybody on this board before that Ryan Williams shouldve started as soon as he was cleared to play, 90% on here believed Kaaya was better at the time i wasnt one of them.

Kaaya shouldve redshirtrd... But It makes sense now to why Golden went with Kaaya bc of the excuse he woukd have smh he tanked the season on purpose, not saying that team was going to be special **** no but there were seniors on that team that deserved the best opportunity for success on the field and that was with Ryan Williams.

I'm sorry Kaaya was better as a true freshman a couple months removed from hs. Golden initially brought Williams here to start but they soon realized that he didn't have it. Remember the article with the nfl scout basically saying we had to llay Morris or our season was doomed with Williams? Williams just didn't have. I mean the jerks prevented Morris from getting an mri when be was hurt. They had no confidence in Williams. They brought in qb bust because they felt they had no answer. Kaaya was the better qb.

A freshman QB (Brad Kaaya) that isnt comfortable executing the full playbook, shaking in his boots 1st game of the season and throughout when the going gets tough on the field later in the season.... isnt better than a poised Senior QB thats mastered the playbook and could make every throw as well. Ryan Williams was better that year.

The only game Williams would have changed would have been Louisville. UVA and Pitt were irrelevant to who was QB because the team quit after the FSU game. If they didn't quit on Kaaya, he wins those games. If they quit with Williams as QB, he losses those games too.

The team quit bc Brad Kaaya was the QB... He choked throughout the season.

I told everybody on this board before that Ryan Williams shouldve started as soon as he was cleared to play, 90% on here believed Kaaya was better at the time i wasnt one of them.

Kaaya shouldve redshirtrd... But It makes sense now to why Golden went with Kaaya bc of the excuse he woukd have smh he tanked the season on purpose, not saying that team was going to be special **** no but there were seniors on that team that deserved the best opportunity for success on the field and that was with Ryan Williams.

I'm sorry Kaaya was better as a true freshman a couple months removed from hs. Golden initially brought Williams here to start but they soon realized that he didn't have it. Remember the article with the nfl scout basically saying we had to llay Morris or our season was doomed with Williams? Williams just didn't have. I mean the jerks prevented Morris from getting an mri when be was hurt. They had no confidence in Williams. They brought in qb bust because they felt they had no answer. Kaaya was the better qb.

A freshman QB (Brad Kaaya) that isnt comfortable executing the full playbook, shaking in his boots 1st game of the season and throughout when the going gets tough on the field later in the season.... isnt better than a poised Senior QB thats mastered the playbook and could make every throw as well. Ryan Williams was better that year.

The only game Williams would have changed would have been Louisville. UVA and Pitt were irrelevant to who was QB because the team quit after the FSU game. If they didn't quit on Kaaya, he wins those games. If they quit with Williams as QB, he losses those games too.

Are you kidding me ?? you suck everybody else's manchester but Brad's and he's the best player on the team. Your clueless *** must forget the reason we've been in both FSU games was because of him and he got help from Duke before he got hurt in the first game but who helped him in the second game ?? Only thing i remember is Stacy having to turn around to catch a ball on a seam route and Scott schooling Jalen Ramsey. We win that second game if Dorito can hold Dalvin under 170 and doesn't let booty *** Everett Golson play his best game as a nole. " Great QB's lead comebacks " stfu with that **** guy single handedly had us in the FSU game by throwing for 400 and 3 TD's. I don't see scouts complaining about it...only you

Last edited:
Advertisement

Are you kidding me ?? you suck everybody else's manchester but Brad's and he's the best player on the team.

Hes the most important player on the team but i dont think hes the best player on the team.

Im not hating on Kaaya im just being critical based on what ive seen from him on the field.

Are you kidding me ?? you suck everybody else's manchester but Brad's and he's the best player on the team.

Hes the most important player on the team but i dont think hes the best player on the team.

Im not hating on Kaaya im just being critical based on what ive seen from him on the field.

Nice to know you've been watching the games blindfolded

What other top 10 draft pick is on this team? I'll wait....

Advertisement
The upperclassmen quit because they thought Williams should start after he was medically able to play. They quit on the team and they quit on young Brad. *** every one of them. Me gUySmS, Golden may have been a POS coach but he was right about those POSs.

Williams ain't ever done sh*t and Kayaa did well his freshman year and could be drafted #1 overall after this season.

So what has Ryan Williams done?

MIKE WYCHE ‏@wyche11 1m1 minute ago

When I was getting recruited the lied to me about getting off the ball the had me shuffling sideways looking like a dumbass on tv
0 retweets 1 like

MIKE WYCHE ‏@wyche11 12m12 minutes ago

I remember I went in the office and asked for my release papers so I can transfer and ball he said no that **** was a joke

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back