Jonathan Feliciano on Folden

Status
Not open for further replies.
MIKE WYCHE ‏@wyche11 1m1 minute ago

When I was getting recruited the lied to me about getting off the ball the had me shuffling sideways looking like a dumbass on tv
0 retweets 1 like

MIKE WYCHE ‏@wyche11 12m12 minutes ago

I remember I went in the office and asked for my release papers so I can transfer and ball he said no �� that **** was a joke

Watching that **** defense we played made me so angry. I had to constantly tell my son this is not Miami football, thank God for The U 30 for 30, so he could experience what Miami football is supposed to look like.

Advertisement
Brad Kaaya was not only better than Ryan Williams as a freshman, he was better than any quarterback who's played here since Ken Dorsey. Besides the Louisville game, where he was obviously rattled, there was no other point in the season where I thought, hmmm, they should think about changing the quarterback. If anything, he was one of the few bright spots in 2014.

Brad Kaaya has choked consistently throughout each of his two seasons at UM, i hope he has grown out of it... But to say he is the best QB since Dorsey is a joke until he actually does something on the field that proves it.

Well, you're right about one thing. It took Kayaa 2 whole seasons to throw as many INT's as Jacory did in 1. Kid will never lead the ncaa in INT's at this rate:-( Possibly you've forgotten about that. As for Morris, nothing against the dude, but which were his spectacular wins?

We can go back and forth all we want on Williams . Al Golden and his staff lose 2 games with the 2001 team.

Oh please, those guys would have stopped listening to golden after the first loss. And possibly have beaten him to death in the locker room.

Trying to decide if I should even address this dumb **** or not. **scratches head***

The dumbest **** are 'coaches' who come on these forums and fellate average players because they have a connection to them.

Maybe you should tell Jon that he looks like a dummy for going on the radio and telling people that Ryan Williams was our savior in 2014.

People who know better, know better.

Advertisement
The upperclassmen quit because they thought Williams should start after he was medically able to play. They quit on the team and they quit on young Brad. *** every one of them. Me gUySmS, Golden may have been a POS coach but he was right about those POSs.

The same people in this thread celebrating clown behavior from Feliciano would destroy those very same players if they had 'quit' under any other circumstance.

But because they hate former coaches almost as much as they hate the current ones they let it slide.

MIKE WYCHE ‏@wyche11 1m1 minute ago

When I was getting recruited the lied to me about getting off the ball the had me shuffling sideways looking like a dumbass on tv
0 retweets 1 like

MIKE WYCHE ‏@wyche11 12m12 minutes ago

I remember I went in the office and asked for my release papers so I can transfer and ball he said no �� that **** was a joke

Now every mediocre (or garbage) player is going to come out and blame their failures on the coaching staff.

Yet the same people who decry Golden for passing the buck (rightly) will cheer these guys.

It's disturbing on a few fronts that you're sharing this information with people.

He's a jock-sniffing glory hound.

Notice that it's always coaches at places like Western High School that do stuff like that. Why? Because they've never won a meaningful game of any sort and never will.

The most important thing for coaches at those schools is to get their ink one way or another.

Jon 'injured celebrating in the end zone' Feliciano is the best thing that will ever happen to him.

Last edited:
This is damning on golden which is great but this also will make me look at those upperclassmen crazy getting confirmation they quit in season on the U because they felt those games wasn't important? F_ck them man...

Advertisement
but this also will make me look at those upperclassmen crazy getting confirmation they quit in season on the U because they felt those games wasn't important? F_ck them man...

When your program is made up of Jon Feliciano's and Michael Wyche's that's what you get.

Trying to decide if I should even address this dumb **** or not. **scratches head***

The dumbest **** are 'coaches' who come on these forums and fellate average players because they have a connection to them.

Maybe you should tell Jon that he looks like a dummy for going on the radio and telling people that Ryan Williams was our savior in 2014.

People who know better, know better.
douche bag, he's an actual coach that coached him. He never said Ryan was the Savior but it doesn't take a lot of brain cells to know a QB who sat for 2 years probably knew the playbook better than an incoming freshman and probably would've executed it better...no matter what the talent level of the freshman QB was. Average player ?? you're a joke...he's an NFL player for god sakes, great job talking about someone you don't even know

Maybe it's hard for you to comprehend because it's not a meaningless statistic

They clearly stopped trusting Golden very early on for a number of reasons.

Brad Kaaya was not only better than Ryan Williams as a freshman, he was better than any quarterback who's played here since Ken Dorsey. Besides the Louisville game, where he was obviously rattled, there was no other point in the season where I thought, hmmm, they should think about changing the quarterback. If anything, he was one of the few bright spots in 2014.

Really? Nebraska or FSU? Virginia or Pitt? We may have won 5 more games with Williams.

You guys all have such a short term memory. Ryan Williams was the better pick, I've said that over and again, and I'm glad Feliciano came out and said it too. To this day, Kaaya has not led a game-winning drive. He does put up fancy numbers though.

You're right. If Ryan Williams is playing, the defense doesn't give up over 300 yards rushing to both Nebraksa or Georgia Tech. If Ryan Williams was playing the defense wouldn't have given up a huge first half lead against FSU Nor would Dobard have fumbled a touchdown nor would Berrios have dropped another touchdown pass.

Like I said, unless he was playing defense, Ryan Williams wouldn't have made the slightest difference.

Not sure why members of this board get all soft over fringe players who "just aren't getting their shot". If he was good he would have played. Especially in 2013 when Morris could barely move but they still thought he was a better option than a fully healthy Williams.

Advertisement
Dtp, don't be so stupid. There are ways a good qb can impact the amount of yards your defense gives up without actually playing defense.

douche bag, he's an actual coach that coached him.

Most high school coaches at places like Western are incompetent.

If you knew the true state of high school coaching in Florida you wouldn't make such a silly assumption.

Advertisement
Kaaya starting that year was the only right decision Golden ever made.

Williams wouldn't have made much if any difference.

I think something a lot of slurpers fail to realize is that Golden is not only an awful coach, but a terrible human being.

Heard it directly from an equipment guy a few years back and stuff like this continues to come out now.

Meant to upvote.

douche bag, he's an actual coach that coached him.

Most high school coaches at places like Western are incompetent.

If you knew the true state of high school coaching in Florida you wouldn't make such a silly assumption.

It doesn't matter where the **** he coaches, he still knows more than you.

You should stop by here more often clown, then you would know me and Geo are the go-to-guys when it comes to Broward county high school football. You don't need to "educate" me about how good western high is.

Dtp, don't be so stupid. There are ways a good qb can impact the amount of yards your defense gives up without actually playing defense.

LOL. It's funny you mention it. Remember when Golden used to blame the offense for scoring too fast when his garbage defense would give up 500 yards and 30+ points? Maybe if Williams was the quarterback, they could have just used the entire game clock on one long drive and never give the other team a chance to have the ball. Now, that's good quarterbacking.

Truth of the matter is kaaya was no where near the main reason we lost 7 games in 2014, however the defense definitely was though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back