Jonathan Feliciano on Folden

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
I just caught part of his interview on WQAM with Big Shmo and it sounds like him and a lot of the former players are ****ed. Anyone hear the whole interview as he told some stories about Al and how he ran things???

Advertisement
Great interview. Go on qam and I'm sure you can find the whole interview.

I think the former team has good evidence to be.

when it comes to leading large organizations...cardinal rules are 1) all the success belongs to your troops, 2) all failures belong to you as leader, 3) dont ever get caught, publically or privately, being disingenous about 1 or 2...

Golden often would say in press conferences "that starts with me to get x, y, z fixed" ...ok...you are not only supposed to say that, but know it deep inside...then he has the cathartic "i was burned out" article and back tracks on all of it..proving either he had a moment of weakness or he is a real fraud and "me, me, me" guy...

I didnt want to beleive the rumors, but it looks like Duke's mom was right...

ugh....unfortunate for the program that the BOT approved not only tje wrong.HC, but the wrong LEADER as well...so many lost seasons...

Thanks for the heads up. I wish they'd interview Mama Feliciano though. THAT would be beyond entertaining.

Advertisement
Chickillo has also shown he's not a.big fan of Golden and staff too correct?

Former players wanted their names mentioned by feleiciano. Williams was ready to start and they would have won 4 more games with Williams but golden wanted the excuse of starting a freshman if things went bad. Team played hampered by golden's schemes when they didn't have the players to fit his schemes. Golden wouldn't let Morris get an mri on his Achilles until after the season and he had a ruptured Achilles.

Advertisement
speaking of Mongo...does anyone know him...I do not...

would be great to hear his take on what is different (better) with the coaching he is receiving now vs what he experienced at UM...particularly Kehoe vs his OL boss at Raiders (dont know name)...

Folden was nothing more than a used car salesman. He sold the university a big steaming pile of **** and they bought it hook line and sinker. But the problem with a **** is no matter how much you polish it it's still ****.

12038383_983408028349072_5062613237047300460_n1[1].jpg

Advertisement
Former players wanted their names mentioned by feleiciano. Williams was ready to start and they would have won 4 more games with Williams but golden wanted the excuse of starting a freshman if things went bad. Team played hampered by golden's schemes when they didn't have the players to fit his schemes. Golden wouldn't let Morris get an mri on his Achilles until after the season and he had a ruptured Achilles.

Ryan Williams was injured. It was between Heaps or Kaaya. Kaaya had a good freshman year so none of the other QB's was bringing 4 more wins. Not unless they ran over D'no with their cars.

According to feliciano, Williams was cleared and ready to play and the team was 4 wins better than wirh kaaya. He gave all respect to kaaya but said the team was better with Williams starting as a senior.

Advertisement
Heard the entire interview and what an indictment on Golden. Its a shame what he did to Ryan Williams and Feliciano certainly toasted Golden on every account. Looks like Al was not the man you Slurpers thought he was. A complere jack off to his coaches and players.

I find it hard to believe that the coaches purposely put themselves in position to lose by playing a freshman when a senior (who was better) was available.

According to feliciano, Williams was cleared and ready to play and the team was 4 wins better than wirh kaaya. He gave all respect to kaaya but said the team was better with Williams starting as a senior.

Just heard that. Crap man. I don't know that Williams was much better and I thought Kaaya was good. But making Morris play injured and all this, it was worse than we thought and we thought it was a total crap show.

The only way they were four wins better with Williams is if he was playing defense too. After the Louisville season opener, Kaaya was very good. He's the last person I'd blame losses on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back