Jonathan Feliciano on Folden

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryan Williams was average at best. starting kaaya was one and only decision golden got right.

Kayya would have been good regardless and could have been Winston like had he had a chance to redshirt

The team may have won more games had Ryan started because the Seniors would have been on board the whole season, it's hard for guys thinking about the NFL to play for the "team" when the coach is trying to buy time with what would appear to be a built in excuse especially if Ryan was a locker room favorite... it would be like Riley trading Dragic for nothing and telling Wade they want to build with B. Weber

Advertisement
Whats the overall view on Jedd Fisch? Good/Bad/Meh?

I mean, the man clearly is no Patrick Nix...but who.is really???

ryan Williams was average at best. starting kaaya was one and only decision golden got right.

Below average at best... I know the players liked him but he wasn't that good. Al initially thought he got a gem and gave him a few opportunities to show his stuff but quickly lost faith in the kid. Al was a bad HC but Kaaya was the best chance at winning 6 games that season...

Whats the overall view on Jedd Fisch? Good/Bad/Meh?

I mean, the man clearly is no Patrick Nix...but who.is really???

I liked Fisch. The offense wasn't the problem with him and he had Morris playing great. Jacksonville was a graveyard on offense when he went there.

4 losses attributed to Kaaya?

I have Louisville and maybe Pitt.

Advertisement

Kayya would have been good regardless and could have been Winston like had he had a chance to redshirt

The team may have won more games had Ryan started because the Seniors would have been on board the whole season, it's hard for guys thinking about the NFL to play for the "team" when the coach is trying to buy time with what would appear to be a built in excuse especially if Ryan was a locker room favorite... it would be like Riley trading Dragic for nothing and telling Wade they want to build with B. Weber

I think you're overrating Williams. He just wasn't that good. That being said Al was a bad coach and the payers saw his BS... Especially when he tried to run to PSU. Al is the only coach who gets blown out in the season finale by a 2 win team and the admin celebrate his extension. Keep in mind he had a roater with about 30 guys who played kn the nfl. Anyway Williams would not have mattered.

Good reason to throw in Pitt and UVA with Louisville then.
What was the 4th win he alluded to...FSU?
Although Ryan may have played better in the 2nd half, I don't see him playing as well as Kaaya did in the 1st half.

Stephen Morris played the whole season with a ruptured Achilles?? :monkey-serious: :sanford::yaoface::kobe::kramer::eek:h_gif_kid:

Advertisement
It's physically impossible to take a single mechanically correct step on a medically defined ruptured achilles...not to mention the soul crushing pain that comes with it...

patients describe it as the feeling of being shot (for those who have actually been shot...ya know..the "us" crowd)...

Just heard a majority of the interview replay. The Morris situation is disgusting. How do you purposely not allow a player to get an MRI? They forced him to play a whole season on a torn achilles. Sickening.

The Williams issue seems more like Feliciano defending his buddy. Would they have been more successful with a fifth year senior at quarterback versus a true freshman Kaaya? Maybe, but not much. After the Louisville game where Kaaya crapped the bed, he was rock solid for a majority of the remainder of the season. It wasn't Kaaya that allowed 300 yards rushing to Nebraska and Georgia Tech. Nor was it Kaaya that stopped playing defense in the second half against FSU. I actually don't fault the coaches for this one. If you've got a senior with limited upside and a freshman who's ceiling is through the roof, do you really waste a season starting a career backup who lost his job at Memphis when he's not really any better than the freshman?

I noticed he wouldn't throw Kehoe under the bus when Big O pressed him. He actually defended a few of the assistants saying they were handcuffed to what the head coach wanted to do.

We wouldn't have won anymore games with Williams...Kaaya did fine that year and Williams was never proven to be good. As long as Folden and Coley were in charge we would have had the same record no matter who we had at QB.

Advertisement
Kaaya starting that year was the only right decision Golden ever made.

Williams wouldn't have made much if any difference.

I think something a lot of slurpers fail to realize is that Golden is not only an awful coach, but a terrible human being.

Heard it directly from an equipment guy a few years back and stuff like this continues to come out now.

I don't need a players insight to hate golden. I have 5 years of the most adulterated incompetence of leadership ever exhibited my man kind. But players verification is accepted.

I think the kids felt like it was William's team. They liked him and felt comfortable playing with him at the helm. I don't think they actually felt that Williams was better, perhaps they felt he was more "ready".

Who knows? Kids perceive things the wrong way all the time. What I do know is that the kids hated Golden. I didn't wanna say it before but I guess I can say it now, Feliciano hated/hates Al. He dreaded playing his RS Senior year. He was so relieved to get away from that staff once the season was over. He wasn't the only one.
They felt like Golden was a scam artist and he played too many mind games. Feliciano and Golden were always bumping heads. He/they weren't fond of Kehoe either.

Advertisement
I told everybody on this board before that Ryan Williams shouldve started as soon as he was cleared to play, 90% on here believed Kaaya was better at the time i wasnt one of them.

Kaaya shouldve redshirtrd... But It makes sense now to why Golden went with Kaaya bc of the excuse he woukd have smh he tanked the season on purpose, not saying that team was going to be special **** no but there were seniors on that team that deserved the best opportunity for success on the field and that was with Ryan Williams.

I think the kids felt like it was William's team. They liked him and felt comfortable playing with him at the helm. I don't think they actually felt that Williams was better, perhaps they felt he was more "ready".

Who knows? Kids perceive things the wrong way all the time. What I do know is that the kids hated Golden. I didn't wanna say it before but I guess I can say it now, Feliciano hated/hates Al. He dreaded playing his RS Senior year. He was so relieved to get away from that staff once the season was over. He wasn't the only one.
They felt like Golden was a scam artist and he played too many mind games. Feliciano and Golden were always bumping heads. He/they weren't fond of Kehoe either.

I remember you propping your boy Mongo up when he committed to the Canes. I remember you said he would be just as good as Linder and you werent far off that prediction at all. Linder went in the 3rd. Mongo in the 4th. Your boy looks like "new money" in that weight room pic. Getting his hair professionally cut and all. lol. Props to you for "green-lighting" him years ago when most of us were just excited about BLinder.

To those who say Ryan Williams was average at best lol so was Jacory Harris and Stephen Morris but they still have done more than Brad Kaaya has at QB for UM.

Golden hated Miami and his college coaching job. He wasn't fit for this level of football. He essentially stole millions of dollars to only return us with incompetent coaching image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back