Jonathan Feliciano on Folden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It doesn't matter where the **** he coaches, he still knows more than you.

No he doesn't.

Why do you think so? Because he slurps Feliciano's dyck?

There are average insurance salesmen out there who know more football than a lot of high school assistant coaches. Especially those at places like Western.

Most clueless people like you don' truly appreciate how clueless they are.

It doesn't matter where the **** he coaches, he still knows more than you.

No he doesn't.

Why do you think so? Because he slurps Feliciano's dyck?

There are average insurance salesmen out there who know more football than a lot of high school assistant coaches. Especially those at places like Western.

Most clueless people like you don' truly appreciate how clueless they are.

Gerbils know more about football than you, probably baseball too

I'm clueless, you don't spend a lot of time on this board do you ??

are you going to break this down into 2 arguments to say the same delusional bullchit you always do ??

Yes. Totally clueless. Hence why you automatically assumed that a high school football coach knows about football. It just shows that you have no experience in the matter.

You also apparently don't know that there isn't supposed to be a space between the end of a sentence and the punctuation mark.

That's not a small thing. It's more proof of how illiterate and uninformed you are.

Yes. Totally clueless. Hence why you automatically assumed that a high school football coach knows about football. It just shows that you have no experience in the matter.

You also apparently don't know that there isn't supposed to be a space between the end of a sentence and the punctuation mark.

That's not a small thing. It's more proof of how illiterate and uninformed you are.

Oh you told me lol says the guy who's form of baseball "talk" is bringing up meaningless stats that don't matter at all...you must work for the Oakland A's, why don't you have a nice talk with [MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION] about football and lets see who wins

Last edited:
Advertisement
Remember back in the day when players like The Rock lost their chance with an injury and we never looked back? Now, we're looking back at a player like Ryan Williams as a difference maker?

According to the ncaa website, only 1.6% of college football players go on to play pro football. I guess that does make these nfl players just avg college players as you say. Does that make sense?

Average player ?? you're a joke...he's an NFL player for god sakes

And so is Anthony Chickillo.

Plenty of average players are on NFL rosters. Maybe pay attention next time you watch a football game.

says the guy who's form of baseball "talk" is bringing up meaningless stats that don't matter at all...

Like national seeds getting to Omaha more frequently than any other seed? And then having bozos disagree with me and the verifiable facts?

Advertisement
According to the ncaa website, only 1.6% of college football players go on to play pro football. I guess that does make these nfl players just avg college players as you say. Does that make sense?

It makes sense if you know this simple truth.

And that is that the bottom 10% of every NFL roster are full of interchangeable guys. Their talent or skill level aren't elite and the difference between them and the 30-35 guys who get cut every training camp is negligible.

There are guys who don't sniff the league coming out of college who could credibly do the job that the 50th or 51st guy on a roster does.

Brad Kaaya was not only better than Ryan Williams as a freshman, he was better than any quarterback who's played here since Ken Dorsey. Besides the Louisville game, where he was obviously rattled, there was no other point in the season where I thought, hmmm, they should think about changing the quarterback. If anything, he was one of the few bright spots in 2014.

Really? Nebraska or FSU? Virginia or Pitt? We may have won 5 more games with Williams.

You guys all have such a short term memory. Ryan Williams was the better pick, I've said that over and again, and I'm glad Feliciano came out and said it too. To this day, Kaaya has not led a game-winning drive. He does put up fancy numbers though.

You believe a team that had Ryan Williams as QB with an OC named James Coley and with a head coach named Al Golden could've won 11 games in a season? Ok

Feliciano essentially said the same thing. I'm not sure which 4 games he was pointing out, but I can point out 5.

I believe that a team with 7 players drafted in the NFL with a 5 year senior QB with excellent pocket presence and a distributor of the ball can win 11 games in the ACC.

Brad Kaaya was not only better than Ryan Williams as a freshman, he was better than any quarterback who's played here since Ken Dorsey. Besides the Louisville game, where he was obviously rattled, there was no other point in the season where I thought, hmmm, they should think about changing the quarterback. If anything, he was one of the few bright spots in 2014.

Really? Nebraska or FSU? Virginia or Pitt? We may have won 5 more games with Williams.

You guys all have such a short term memory. Ryan Williams was the better pick, I've said that over and again, and I'm glad Feliciano came out and said it too. To this day, Kaaya has not led a game-winning drive. He does put up fancy numbers though.

You believe a team that had Ryan Williams as QB with an OC named James Coley and with a head coach named Al Golden could've won 11 games in a season? Ok

Feliciano essentially said the same thing. I'm not sure which 4 games he was pointing out, but I can point out 5.

I believe that a team with 7 players drafted in the NFL with a 5 year senior QB with excellent pocket presence and a distributor of the ball can win 11 games in the ACC.

Once again. What about Al Golden, James Coley and the DC makes you believe they were capable of winning 11 games with anyone? These are the same guys who wanted nothing to do with him when Morris was limping around.

why don't you have a nice talk with [MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION] about football and lets see who wins

I would lose and I know it.

I have no interest in making myself look like an *** because it would damage my soft and delicate feelings even though I like to come on here and talk chit about people I don't know and show everyone how "smart" I am

FIFY

Advertisement
Once again. What about Al Golden, James Coley and the DC makes you believe they were capable of winning 11 games with anyone? These are the same guys who wanted nothing to do with him when Morris was limping around.

They're delusional.

It reminds me of when Spencer Whipple came in for an injured Jacory Harris for one series and then the staff immediately burned Stephen Morris' redshirt. They knew that Whipple was that bad that they'd rather use a skinny, untested true Freshman.

Ryan Williams was awful.

He was bad in high school too that's why he had to go to Memphis where he crapped out.

Advertisement
Feliciano essentially said the same thing.

What the **** does Jon Feliciano know about it?

You jock sniffers are hilarious. Giving credence to what guys like Feliciano say because they once wore a jock strap.

Some of the guys who know least about the game of football have played at the college level and even made NFL rosters.

Enough with this nonsense.

lol, stalking you?? holy **** are you narcissistic, all I did was call you out...did I rattle you??

You seem overly concerned with my posts.

Nobody seems to even know that you exist.

Irrelevant people generally try to call out others to get their ink. No surprise.

lol, stalking you?? holy **** are you narcissistic, all I did was call you out...did I rattle you??

Irrelevant people generally try to call out others to get their ink. No surprise.

i got a whole thread asking why i got banned for a week...how bout you?? Your jealously is comforting

Last edited:

i got a whole thread asking why i got banned for a week...how bout you?? Your jealously is comforting

You guys are both so important on the message board. You're so famous and important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back