Jonathan Denis

Advertisement
Advertisement
In all seriousness I have been saying for a while now that we should go after 4 tackles and 1 guard. I like Antonio smith more than Dennis. We are paper thin at tackle.

Advertisement
Did oregon move on from him? Odd he would cancel the ov and now there is talk about indiana.

Advertisement
Smith plays all over the line I would rather Dennis's spot go to a tackle regardless if the kid is a project
Smith might play all over the line in hs but he is getting brought to miami to play center. And they are likely taking 4 tackles regardless of dennis. And at least 1 guard is needed in the class.

Advertisement
Said he wants to play somewhere he feels wanted. Maybe Miami treating him like a kid who's next best option is Indiana I guess. Not a priority?

Denis: Show me love Miami or im going somewhere else😠

Miami :
1564066176185.gif

You can rag on IU’s football program and I get that. You can’t knock the campus or the women on campus. I think it’s a 3-1 girl guy ratio, at least it was when I went there.

As I’ve said before I like him as a HS player but his frame doesn’t look like it’s got much more room for growth. I’d take Love from AH.

Denis would fit at Center but then they would need to choose between him and Smith. Can’t take both with limited spots left and smith beat him to it imho

Advertisement
Back