Jonathan Denis

Yeah my bad it's Taj. Don't know why the **** I thought Jai. Everybody called him Boozer, rarely ever by his first name lol. Obviously I knew Tim better since we were in the same age group. I finished from American a couple years after Tim so Taj was way older than me though. Both of them would have you in stitches from laughing and were great guys to be around. When I saw Tenise(their big sis) on the commit pic that's when it hit me.
i started a clothing line back in late 90s called money players with toddrick macintosh(fsu), robert wilson from the dolphins and taj.played golf with taj and spent many days with him up until his untimely death laughing and having fun.was at the funeral that day when the entire community honored him..still keeping him in my prayers daily RIP

Advertisement
i started a clothing line back in late 90s called money players with toddrick macintosh(fsu), robert wilson from the dolphins and taj.played golf with taj and spent many days with him up until his untimely death laughing and having fun.was at the funeral that day when the entire community honored him..still keeping him in my prayers daily RIP
RIP to my brother tmac as well.we were all in on the money players adventure

Nah if you want a real PAWG, you gotta go to the Farm girls that grew up riding horses and eating biscuits and gravy.

Preach! Milk does the body good!

images

Go Canes

Advertisement
**** man, small world. Those were two great dudes from a great family. That's why I said what I said about Khris Love. He's already a great athlete for his position and his film pops out at you. Kid's a P5 talent, no doubt, and IMO if he sticks with USF that's likely where he's most happiest. Because I believe he's gonna play his way into some big-time offers. I'm sure wherever he goes, he's not gonna leave any untapped potential in his tank. If we want one more interior guy, this is who we should take. Prolly shoulda turned up the heat when Denis started with the flaky ****...

Advertisement
Back