Jonathan Denis

Advertisement
The beautiful thing is we're a week away from talking about actual ******* football on this board.
The most beautifullest thing is actuall ******* tho - Keith Murray... circa 1994
1563668281174.gif
AA756CC7-4198-4476-A2C5-1EBA63B57DBB.jpeg

By the way, ya'll know I'm a big fan of this dude's potential. Has a fantastic shuttle and a ton of room to grow up top.
The most beautifullest thing is actuall ******* tho - Keith Murray... circa 1994
View attachment 90711View attachment 90708

****. Now that's a reply. Had you posted a latina from the side, I'd have locked the thread after your post. Thanks for the inspiration.

Image result for sincerely Juju

Advertisement
Advertisement
Walker? As in issiah walker? alongside Dennis and Rivers would be an elite haul. What you talking about.
I agree. this just shows us that these guys come on this site to be negative. If you just watched Isaiah Walker, you getting him would be enough to day elite with jalen. But like always these guys don't watch
Just like talking. Walker and dumervil
Was the two most productive lineman who held their own.

Advertisement
Former Miami Hurricanes commitment and Homestead (Fla.) South Dade High School OL Jonathan Denis
is set to announce his college decision on Saturday.

He’s down to Miami, Oregon, Indiana, Kentucky and Louisville.

Of those he’s visited Indiana, Louisville and Miami.

Denis broke down each finalist:

* Oregon: “I just like how the coaches there have been keeping up with me, making sure I’m doing well and all that. I just like everything about them.”

* Indiana: “I visited (before the dead period) and like the environment of the school, how the players and coaches are. It was just amazing.”

* Kentucky: “I haven’t visited them yet. I like the opportunity that will be there for me, how the coaches have been talking to me. The same as with Oregon.”

* Louisville: “That was my first official visit. Louisville was just an amazing place, the environment was very good, the vibe I got from the coaches and players was amazing. They were just keeping it real with me.”

* Miami: “Everybody knows Miami is being Miami. You know how they are, just how the program is. I don’t have to say too much.”

Advertisement
Where’s he going @2.0 ? One day you said he will go to Oregon and then next day it was Miami. Make up your mind troll.

By the way, ya'll know I'm a big fan of this dude's potential. Has a fantastic shuttle and a ton of room to grow up top.

It seems from the visits he's taken and the schools he's most interested in he doesn't have many top committable offers. Any opinion why?

Advertisement
Back