Jonathan Denis

Have you heard of Avante Williams? Kids doe weird things some times. I don’t know anything about Denis. He committed then decommited. Not much information outside of him visiting Louisville and I think Kentucky. Whole thing has been off for awhile. He isn’t a must get so I’m not too worried about what he does either way.
This kid isn’t Avante Williams. Williams is an attention ***** and doesn’t know what he wants.

Advertisement
I'm officially putting in my pick for Jonathan Denis.........Miami! Denis will pick UM. I can feel it guys! I think we end up adding Walker and Denis to go along with Rivers, Smith and Washington. An excellent haul I must say. Could be elite if Washington and Smith develop at Tackle and Center respectively. Add Seymore and Tate next year and we phucking!

Also I need to add that I couldn't be any happier with the way this staff is recruiting Offensive Linemen. I have been screaming about this for a long time as many of us have. Just look at the high quality QB's that have either committed(Van Dyke) or showing major interest(Garcia). That trend isn't likely to stop. Combine elite QBs with the type of OL recruiting we are seeing then add some of the best TEs in the country to go along with a deep WR corps and RBs like Chaney, Lingard, Harris and Dallas then remind yourself that Dan Enos is running the offense and coaching the QBs. Oh yeah throw in a genuinely NFL caliber and very technical OL coach in Barry and if you guys arent all priapismic thinking about this then you're at the wrong board!

Last edited:
No idea why but ever since this kid decimated just have never felt like we’re getting him back. I know everyone expects him to pick us and I hope you’re all correct but the way this has dragged out coupled with the Oregon noise Smokey just mentioned just doesn’t give me confidence

Advertisement
No idea why but ever since this kid decimated just have never felt like we’re getting him back. I know everyone expects him to pick us and I hope you’re all correct but the way this has dragged out coupled with the Oregon noise Smokey just mentioned just doesn’t give me confidence

I don't think we should accept the commitment of a known decimater

Both coming

Walker tweeted this and Denis retweeted. Last night.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    571.5 KB · Views: 135
Advertisement
Advertisement
Quick question for the ones who don’t like , what’s the deal here? What am i missing?

Dude is mauling everyone , chipping then getting to the second level then murders the lb. I could see issues with speed rushers if he played tackle but I don’t see any obvious issues other than maybe foot work, I’ll even give ya technique. But he looks like he’s a legit prospect to me.

Probably needs a rs to work on body/ fundamentals, but a year with Feeley he could be a monster.

If this kid commits to Oregon then let him go, straight up. I don’t think he will, just saying.
South Florida kids with a UM offer who are on that Oregon nonsense are generally flakes. They either want that Uncle Phil money or are too concerned with stupid **** like ornate locker rooms. Eugene Oregon is a toilet.

Advertisement
I'm officially putting in my pick for Jonathan Denis.........Miami! Denis will pick UM. I can feel it guys! I think we end up adding Walker and Denis to go along with Rivers, Smith and Washington. An excellent haul I must say. Could be elite if Washington and Smith develop at Tackle and Center respectively. Add Seymore and Tate next year and we phucking!

Also I need to add that I couldn't be any happier with the way this staff is recruiting Offensive Linemen. I have been screaming about this for a long time as many of us have. Just look at the high quality QB's that have either committed(Van Dyke) or showing major interest(Garcia). That trend isn't likely to stop. Combine elite QBs with the type of OL recruiting we are seeing then add some of the best TEs in the country to go along with a deep WR corps and RBs like Chaney, Lingard, Harris and Dallas then remind yourself that Dan Enos is running the offense and coaching the QBs. Oh yeah throw in a genuinely NFL caliber and very technical OL coach in Barry and if you guys arent all priapismic thinking about this then you're at the wrong board!

I pray Enos is around for at least 2-3 years but WHEN he kills it here he will get snagged for a HC job...which is a great thing. If colleges aren’t busting down your door to take your assistant coaches as HC’s or any other promotion positions then you are doing something wrong

Advertisement
Back