Jonathan Denis

Advertisement
If Washington is looking for attention that is all I need to know.

At this point with 32 days to go I am in Missouri mode.

I do know with 100% certainty the kids committed right now will not be the exact same come signing day.
Literally?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think we can call any specific names on the watch list. Riggins is finally healthy and back at his original program. He could turn out to have a beastly year. Washington is a tweener that needs to commit to a spot and develop towards it. Same thing for Hodges. Those guys have some strong ties to the program and class. I expect Manny has a set of objectives for each in their senior season, most likely made in coordination with their high school coaches, and will work from there.

Advertisement
By the way, ya'll know I'm a big fan of this dude's potential. Has a fantastic shuttle and a ton of room to grow up top.

****. Now that's a reply. Had you posted a latina from the side, I'd have locked the thread after your post. Thanks for the inspiration.

Image result for sincerely Juju

Definitely trying to be her baby’s fava!

Advertisement
I like the way Manny is recruiting this cycle. Get these kids on board and if we have a great year and the elite kids want in we can slide some kids out instead of playing catch up

Advertisement
Back