Jonathan Denis

Advertisement
As I’ve said before I like him as a HS player but his frame doesn’t look like it’s got much more room for growth. I’d take Love from AH.

Denis would fit at Center but then they would need to choose between him and Smith. Can’t take both with limited spots left and smith beat him to it imho
They wanted a center and a guard. Dennis would be the guard for the class.

Ivins reporting he’s not a lock and may be leaning Indiana. If so, enjoy playing nothing but noon games in obscurity for the next 4 years.
Indiana... Then he will become another Denver Kirkland!!!! I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep offer Love and or keep evaluating. I would not waste a minute on a offensive Guard.. You can find them every **** where.

I like his film and I am not saying he's not good, but if he doesn't take his best offer then maybe he truly wants to get away.

Advertisement
Said he wants to play somewhere he feels wanted. Maybe Miami treating him like a kid who's next best option is Indiana I guess. Not a priority?
Then let him to go Indiana or Louisville we will not here from him at either program. Louisville has like 65 kids on the roster. It's going to take him a full 4 years.

Indiana... Then he will become another Denver Kirkland!!!! I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep offer Love and or keep evaluating. I would not waste a minute on a offensive Guard.. You can find them every **** where.

I like his film and I am not saying he's not good, but if he doesn't take his best offer then maybe he truly wants to get away.

Seems like Denis is on the **** or Get off the Pot watch. Seems like we are still recruiting Love, RJ Adams, and Sedrick Van Pren for that final interior spot. If Denis wants to be a Cane, its best for him to commit this weekend because its not like we dont have other options are Guard.

Advertisement
You can rag on IU’s football program and I get that. You can’t knock the campus or the women on campus. I think it’s a 3-1 girl guy ratio, at least it was when I went there.
Women in Indiana man stop this.. I'm logging off for a few hours.. IU's campus imagine when he's playing in November and late October. Dark at 5PM. Thinking about that now sounds miserable

You can rag on IU’s football program and I get that. You can’t knock the campus or the women on campus. I think it’s a 3-1 girl guy ratio, at least it was when I went there.
Have you seen him. It would have to be 10-1 and Denis being the only 1, for him to get some ***

Advertisement
Women in Indiana man stop this.. I'm logging off for a few hours.. IU's campus imagine when he's playing in November and late October. Dark at 5PM. Thinking about that now sounds miserable
Maybe he's attracted to mules....

Agreed, good player but if he’s really conflicted with Indiana I would move on. Offer Love, stay on Baker and Akers. Also read the Adams kid committed to Pedo State plans on visiting. Finally, I would reverse engineer the old Gaturds Flipzcapacitor and go after Mincey.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back