Jonathan Denis

Women in Indiana man stop this.. I'm logging off for a few hours.. IU's campus imagine when he's playing in November and late October. Dark at 5PM. Thinking about that now sounds miserable

Lot’s of attractive women on campus. Is it South Beach level of course not. However, the girl to guy ratio is ridiculous. It’s a cool little college town. Beautiful campus. However, football players are playing second fiddle to basketball at all times. Yes winter in Indiana sucks. Not at all trying to compare it to Miami. Unless you’ve been there though don’t knock the women on campus.

Advertisement
Lot’s of attractive women on campus. Is it South Beach level of course not. However, the girl to guy ratio is ridiculous. It’s a cool little college town. Beautiful campus. However, football players are playing second fiddle to basketball at all times. Yes winter in Indiana sucks. Not at all trying to compare it to Miami. Unless you’ve been there though don’t knock the women on campus.

Anyone saying Indiana compares to anything south of the Mason Dixon Line needs to logoff. I see the whales from up north come down every spring break from :insert heffer school: with your socks and sandals wearing selves.

**** is comical comparing Indiana to anywhere. Indiana is America's Dagastan. No one cares about Indiana and Indiana has no women to speak of.

LOL

This dude is triggered and delusional.

Advertisement
Anyone saying Indiana compares to anything south of the Mason Dixon Line needs to logoff. I see the whales from up north come down every spring break from :insert heffer school: with your socks and sandals wearing selves.

**** is comical comparing Indiana to anywhere. Indiana is America's Dagastan. No one cares about Indiana and Indiana has no women to speak of.

LOL

This dude is triggered and delusional.
There's a gorgeous video game streamer from Indiana, so I've got to disagree with your sweeping statement.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone know what ivins update said

While many have assumed that Miami will pick, the latest intel suggests that's not exactly guaranteed.
Those close to Denis said late Wednesday that the interior lineman is still deciding what he wants to do and has yet to inform any staff of his intentions.

Miami is the presumed favorite to land his commitment and for a number of good reasons, but Denis has been telling people that he wants to go somewhere where he feels wanted.

One school that appears to have made a push behind the scenes is Indiana. The Hoosiers got Denis on campus last month for an official visit and are telling him that he sits atop their o-line board. Louisville is also believed to be a contender same with Oregon although it should be noted that the Ducks are bringing in some junior college linemen this weekend.

Advertisement
Back