Jonathan Denis

Advertisement
Didn’t know Daz was announcing next week. When’s the dead period end again?

Advertisement
Any chance Denis does a midweek visit to anyone or do we like our chances here?

Chantz Sat, Daz and Denis a week from that. ****. That would leave one or two spots left. Reminds me of the old Mack Brown Texas classes...filled up before the season starts. Manny picked up at least one good thing in his time there.

Yea and all those Texas classes sucked... Brown was a lazy *** recruiter that’s why he wanted the class full by season start. The early evaluations is what really killed Texas. They just dropped the ball and this essentially how other teams in state were able to rise. Texas didn’t have a draft pick for like 4-5 years... until what last season?

Mack Brown could of been a legend if he wasn’t lazy as ****. During his time at Texas there was no other school in the state he battled with recruiting wise. His only competition was OKLAHOMA.

He’s one of the most overrated coaches ever.

Yea and all those Texas classes sucked... Brown was a lazy *** recruiter that’s why he wanted the class full by season start. The early evaluations is what really killed Texas. They just dropped the ball and this essentially how other teams in state were able to rise. Texas didn’t have a draft pick for like 4-5 years... until what last season?

Mack Brown could of been a legend if he wasn’t lazy as ****. During his time at Texas there was no other school in the state he battled with recruiting wise. His only competition was OKLAHOMA.

He’s one of the most overrated coaches ever.

He also never wanted to recruit Vince Young...

Country club Coker 2.0

Advertisement
Also I don’t mind filling up our class and keep recruiting pipe dreams and late bloomers and simply swap

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s committing to a school on the literal other corner of the country without having ever visited? Ok

Have you heard of Avante Williams? Kids doe weird things some times. I don’t know anything about Denis. He committed then decommited. Not much information outside of him visiting Louisville and I think Kentucky. Whole thing has been off for awhile. He isn’t a must get so I’m not too worried about what he does either way.

Have you heard of Avante Williams? Kids doe weird things some times. I don’t know anything about Denis. He committed then decommited. Not much information outside of him visiting Louisville and I think Kentucky. Whole thing has been off for awhile. He isn’t a must get so I’m not too worried about what he does either way.

Yeah I guess it happens....just not something you see everyday.

Advertisement
Back