Jonathan Denis

Chris Washington is what makes this OL class elite.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
I took it as a sign of respect to the programs that offered him.
I'd be curious to see who offers a lot of these prospects - as in does everyone offer a 4/5 star kid, or do some colleges just not bother because they know they've got no shot?

Advertisement
I'd be curious to see who offers a lot of these prospects - as in does everyone offer a 4/5 star kid, or do some colleges just not bother because they know they've got no shot?
I think they just offer and hope for the best!

Advertisement

From what I've seen over the years:
1. Step 1 is coaches start following kids they want to soft offer on social media
2. Step 2 is triggered if a kid follows them back, they soft offer (e.g., "we really want you to be part of this class, can you come visit so we can get to know each other better").
3. Step 3 is triggered if a kid visits unofficially, especially if it's an out-of-state recruit. Coaches evaluate them in person, decide if they are ready to give a commit-able offer, run it up the chain for the coordinators and Manny to buy off, and extend a real offer
4. Step 4 is to stay in constant contact with the recruit until they accept the "hard" offer
5. Step 5 is that both sides continue to stay in contact with each other and re-assess their commitment until LOI day. Kids can flip and coaches can lose interest.
6. Step 6, final step, is extend an official offer letter and get a signed fax back on LOI day

Advertisement
FAMU confirmed, he’s hooked on leola’s and Olean’s. Officially visiting for homecoming 10/5
Jit will never have the experience of pulling a stallion from the steps of McGuinn-Diamond, Truth or Cropper Hall;
then treating her to a scenic walk down Gamble St and a romantic dinner at Shingles Chicken Shack.
Followed by a stroll through the campus featuring a splack attack in Tucker Hotel (Hall) and a quickie at the racquetball courts.
Breakfast at Ma Mary’s was on her of course. The good ole freshman days at FAM.

Jit will never have the experience of pulling a stallion from the steps of McGuinn-Diamond, Truth or Cropper Hall;
then treating her to a scenic walk down Gamble St and a romantic dinner at Shingles Chicken Shack.
Followed by a stroll through the campus featuring a splack attack in Tucker Hotel (Hall) and a quickie at the racquetball courts.
In

ROFL!

Advertisement
Aye! I'm a fellow Rattler myself! C/O 2015. Stayed in Gibbs Hall freshman year. My fiancé and I met af FAMU.

She also wanted me to tell you all the sweeties are in Wheatley lol

Aye! I'm a fellow Rattler myself! C/O 2015. Stayed in Gibbs Hall freshman year. My fiancé and I met af FAMU.

She also wanted me to tell you all the sweeties are in Wheatley lol
Oh Lawd can’t leave Wheatley out, Ion know why but they kept the most beautiful chocolates (put the redbones to shame).
However, Wheatley did have a low graduation rate due to upperclassmen over-impregnation of freshman dimes.
All a nickel needed was a car, a crib and a slow jam mixtape... C’mon Babe!

R.I.P. Shingles

Advertisement
Back