Jon Richt tweet and responses

@Sigma_Cane_7 @Dawgcane

I saw you said no way Rorcht makes more than Kirby and Dawgcane agreed. Of course the **** mods locked that thread. Kirby currently makes 3.75 million and started at 3.5

As far as this thread don't agree with personal attacks because it's not his fault his daddy hired him but I do agree he should move on

Kirby works like he’s making 5-6 mil. I’m at a loss at that honestly. WOW.

Advertisement
My first job was with my father in a grocery store meat market. I was about 12. My dad was my best friend and I love him, but he worked me so hard as to not embarrass himthat at as soon as I could I got a job at a “gas station” pumping gas. Spent endless hours with pop until he died in my arms years later but NEVER worked for him again. Given our QB recruiting and performance Mark should be making his son’s life unbearable. I’m sure the boy will still love him.

Why do people post this stuff on social media? Rick Jr is begging for attention. Does anyone really think he wouldn't wish the kid well, so he needs to broadcast his sympathies and "positive vibes" on Twitter just to clear things up? As the (unqualified) QB coach at a major program he could probably get Milton's direct number in a second and privately text him best wishes. Or even just DM him on Twitter and keep it private.

Instead he decided to use the platform to seek attention. Well, he got it. I don't condone it and would never participate (have to be a loser to waste time doing this kind of stuff), but Rick Jr brought some of it on himself.
This is a retarded line of thinking

Advertisement
Maybe save the hate for a different tweet. Everything is warranted but the guy was expressing sympathy for an injured player. Not the time or place.

Also, UCF isn't going to be playing Florida in a bowl game. I doubt they beat Memphis without Milton this weekend.

Advertisement
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...gree-new-contract-worth-49-million/578037002/

he just signed a new deal this past off season

The school announced Thursday it had reached agreement with Smart on a new seven-year compensation package worth $49 million.
Only three coaches last season - Nick Saban of Alabama, Dabo Swinney of Clemson and Jim Harbaugh of Michigan - had basic compensation for last season that was greater than Smart's new average annual pay of $7 million,
That's crazy! Almost double. Google still shows 3.75, must not have updated it yet

So lil Richt:

Can’t coach
Can’t recruit
****, he can’t even pray right

What a disaster

It actually speaks more about our decision makers. Look what they allowed:

1. UGA wouldn't allow Mark to hire his offspring due to nepotism laws. Our decision makers don't care. They say, bring in your unqualified offspring.

2. Mark failed at being the OC/HC at UGA. This wasn't a small sample size either. So our decision makers say, Mark you can be the OC and HC.

3. Mark was fired for failing to get UGA where they wanted to be. Our decision makers decided to give him a chance here even though there was NO evidence he could have success here.

Our decision makers prefer the self-inflicted cancer approach.

You realize you're part of the fan base, right?

Yep. Does every Miami fan suck? No. However, the fan base as a whole does. I’ve never seen another fan base be so toxic and spew negativity at every little thing. I’ve never seen another fan base call people “terrible fans” for going to games and buying tickets.

Nebraska put 90,000 fans in a stadium when their team was struggling. I’d love to be apart of a fan base like that. But what can you do? I love the Canes so I’m stuck with you weirdos

Advertisement
I’ve never seen another fan base be so toxic and spew negativity at every little thing.

They may be the worst, they may be the best, they may be somewhere in between.

Perhaps they shouldn't be too happy for the last ~15 years of self-inflicted cancer.

Perhaps the blame lies with the decision makers who created and continue this mess. They're the ones who fuel the fire.

I refuse to believe we are the worst fanbase when you have Bama and FSU fans attacking their players and staff with racist tweets and post on Facebook. What fans do here I see in almost every fanbase. Probably not the right tweet for the fans to go in on him but he does deserve heat for doing absolutely nothing and stealing money from the University. Papa Richt also deserves all the heat and so does our AD.

Advertisement
He is a Millennial. What do u dinosaurs expect? Lol. This is the new cool thing to do. Go on social media and express your thoughts. In return, regardless of topic, u will get positive or negative reactions from strangers. Jr will then take this information and either empower himself to better his craft or like most millenials, go back crying to mommy and daddy Richt because he got cyber bullied. Lol.

U people over think shiit.
What does his generation have to do with this and then you proceeded to mention another generation at the same time. Are You attacking gen y or gen z since you mentioned cyber bullying (gen z not gen y(millennials))?

It actually speaks more about our decision makers. Look what they allowed:

1. UGA wouldn't allow Mark to hire his offspring due to nepotism laws. Our decision makers don't care. They say, bring in your unqualified offspring.

2. Mark failed at being the OC/HC at UGA. This wasn't a small sample size either. So our decision makers say, Mark you can be the OC and HC.

3. Mark was fired for failing to get UGA where they wanted to be. Our decision makers decided to give him a chance here even though there was NO evidence he could have success here.

Our decision makers prefer the self-inflicted cancer approach.

Yep, and look at the baseball program with the DiMare family.
Alot of this nepotism has to do with having a tight wallet, IMO.
Athletic department run like a Mom and Pop pizza joint.

Advertisement
Back