Jon Richt tweet and responses

@Sigma_Cane_7 @Dawgcane

I saw you said no way Rorcht makes more than Kirby and Dawgcane agreed. Of course the **** mods locked that thread. Kirby currently makes 3.75 million and started at 3.5

As far as this thread don't agree with personal attacks because it's not his fault his daddy hired him but I do agree he should move on

Advertisement
That has nothing to do with what we're seeing in that tweet thread. Dude posted a positive vibe for a kid who suffered a horrific injury. This is just low level, childish stalking by UM fans.

In short....Just Sad.

nobody cares, good dad? go home to your fcking kid

if you're gonna work here, you better SELL

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is a Millennial. What do u dinosaurs expect? Lol. This is the new cool thing to do. Go on social media and express your thoughts. In return, regardless of topic, u will get positive or negative reactions from strangers. Jr will then take this information and either empower himself to better his craft or like most millenials, go back crying to mommy and daddy Richt because he got cyber bullied. Lol.

U people over think shiit.

That's the only thing you find wrong.common man doesn't matter if he was praying or asking for it .that wasn't a time to personally attack him.don't you and the others realize who he is praying for is reading those tweets as well.Those people could've had the decency to attack him on another tweet hope those tweeters get what they deserve and when it hits home hope they get the same sympathy back they dished out.

Emotional intelligence is needed. I just don't get the intensity and frequency of the negativity and personal attacks. Opinions are one thing, but the spew out some of the rhetoric and hate, I guess is indicative of this country. As Cane fans, we have something to united us, let's find it and run with it.

Advertisement
Suppose David Duke had tweeted the same thing. Would you feel it was off limits to tell a white supremacist to go f#ck himself even if he was expressing condolences for someone? I suspect not. Most people wouldn't have any problem with putting a dude like that on blast. Odious people are considered "fair game" by the general public. I tend to consider nepotism to be particularly odious because it denies more qualified people an opportunity.

Rick Jr would not a job at a P5 program but for his dad. As a result, we got an unqualified QB coach whose multiyear job failure squandered an opportunity to put Miami on the map and we are now even further behind than we were in the Golden years. I have no sympathy for Rick Jr. I can totally understand why some might consider him "fair game" any time he decides to surface.

Why are we comparing Jon Richt to David Duke. Your analogy makes no sense. We can do better guys.

That’s crazy lol. He’s just an extention of richt, the hate should be directed at cmr with his playcalling

Richt should get nearly all of the blame as far as I’m concerned...

He’s calling the dumb and precicatable plays that don’t put any of the guys on offense(offensive line, qb, the, receiver or rb) in the position to succeed.

Yeah the oline isnt elite or anything but richts inability as a playcaller makes it look worse for sure so it’s not really all on Searels either IMO.

Advertisement
That’s crazy lol. He’s just an extention of richt, the hate should be directed at cmr with his playcalling

Richt should get nearly all of the blame as far as I’m concerned...

He’s calling the dumb and precicatable plays that don’t put any of the guys on offense(offensive line, qb, the, receiver or rb) in the position to succeed.

Yeah the oline isnt elite or anything but richts inability as a playcaller makes it look worse for sure so it’s not really all on Searels either IMO.

It's on every single one of those incapable clowns. MR, TB, Jon, and Searels deserve criticism at every turn. All these guys are underachievers yet some of them have the audacity to throw players under the bus. The only reason Jon has a nice paycheck is because his father was given too much power in the program by our cuck AD.

@Sigma_Cane_7 @Dawgcane

I saw you said no way Rorcht makes more than Kirby and Dawgcane agreed. Of course the **** mods locked that thread. Kirby currently makes 3.75 million and started at 3.5

As far as this thread don't agree with personal attacks because it's not his fault his daddy hired him but I do agree he should move on

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...gree-new-contract-worth-49-million/578037002/

he just signed a new deal this past off season

The school announced Thursday it had reached agreement with Smart on a new seven-year compensation package worth $49 million.
Only three coaches last season - Nick Saban of Alabama, Dabo Swinney of Clemson and Jim Harbaugh of Michigan - had basic compensation for last season that was greater than Smart's new average annual pay of $7 million,

Advertisement
Back