Jon Richt tweet and responses

Yes I do Jon asked prayers for someone .it's called having respect for others and too many people don't seem to have any in today's society.what if you or if someone you knew needed what Jon asked for ad people attacked you like they did him how would you respond.
read it again. he wasnt "asking for prayers" ..... he said HE WAS PRAYING. big difference there.

Advertisement
read it again. he wasnt "asking for prayers" ..... he said HE WAS PRAYING. big difference there.
That's the only thing you find wrong.common man doesn't matter if he was praying or asking for it .that wasn't a time to personally attack him.don't you and the others realize who he is praying for is reading those tweets as well.Those people could've had the decency to attack him on another tweet hope those tweeters get what they deserve and when it hits home hope they get the same sympathy back they dished out.

That's the only thing you find wrong.common man doesn't matter if he was praying or asking for it .that wasn't a time to personally attack him.don't you and the others realize who he is praying for is reading those tweets as well.Those people could've had the decency to attack him on another tweet hope those tweeters get what they deserve and when it hits home hope they get the same sympathy back they dished out.
what i wrote to you was not an endorsement of attacking anyone for any reason. but what you tried to use as an argument was simply incorrect and i wasnt picking a fight with you... just a friendly correction of what you wrote.
it is important to be accurate as well as honest when we speak or write something, or don't you agree with that ?

instead of simply acknowledging your mistake and thanking me, you chose to continue pushing your opinion.

Last edited:
Advertisement
what i wrote to you was not an endorsement of attacking anyone for any reason. but what you tried to use as an argument was simply incorrect and i wasnt picking a fight with you... just a friendly correction of what you wrote.
it is important to be accurate as well as honest when we speak or write something, or don't you agree with that ?

instead of simply acknowledging your mistake and thanking me, you chose to continue pushing your opinion.
Yes I do and I wasn't trying to fight or disrespect you just couldn't believe how some people can't resist attacking someone every chance they get.

Yes I do and I wasn't trying to fight or disrespect you just couldn't believe how some people can't resist attacking someone every chance they get.
Plus little bit aggravated by our fan base.they can't understand why butch isn't coming back.it's because how they attached him back in 97-99.then they don't realize that's one of the reasons he jumped ship in 2000.now what happens if cmr has a really good year next year like butch did his last year and he also bolts for another job.everyone's celebrating and we end up like we did 18 years ago.heading into a deep abyss.

Plus little bit aggravated by our fan base.they can't understand why butch isn't coming back.it's because how they attached him back in 97-99.then they don't realize that's one of the reasons he jumped ship in 2000.now what happens if cmr has a really good year next year like butch did his last year and he also bolts for another job.everyone's celebrating and we end up like we did 18 years ago.heading into a deep abyss.
the Butch situation and whats happening with Richt now is apples and oranges my friend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do people post this stuff on social media? Rick Jr is begging for attention. Does anyone really think he wouldn't wish the kid well, so he needs to broadcast his sympathies and "positive vibes" on Twitter just to clear things up? As the (unqualified) QB coach at a major program he could probably get Milton's direct number in a second and privately text him best wishes. Or even just DM him on Twitter and keep it private.

Instead he decided to use the platform to seek attention. Well, he got it. I don't condone it and would never participate (have to be a loser to waste time doing this kind of stuff), but Rick Jr brought some of it on himself.
Completely agree with you.

Both Richts made a decision wide open for criticism, and are now akwardly stuck via familial ties with no chance to fix it.

What is Mark Richt going to do, fire the man who provides for his daughter-in-law and grandchild?

His decision alone to hire his son onto the staff are grounds for removal, but quite frankly, Blake James and lack of University policy are even more to blame for allowing it in the first place.

Advertisement
Back