Jon Ford

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
2 assisted tackles through two games as a starter. Leads all DTs in snaps through 2 games.

Something's got to give. Show up!
Ford is one of those All-Airport Team guys. Looks the part but just doesn't produce. He's never really produced even going back to HS when he was 10x bigger and stronger than everyone he was playing. I would expect his reps to start getting chewed up a little as the year progresses.

Advertisement
Ford is just a big space eater, and that is a shame because with his size he could be dominant. He's good for clogging up the middle, because he rarely if ever gets up through the line of scrimmage. Penetration and disruption are for Nesta and JHH. Even Miller is better getting behind the LOS.

Ford just doesn't have the motor, the feet, the speed nor does he use his hands effectively. He's a dependable space-eater.

Advertisement
Ford is one of those All-Airport Team guys. Looks the part but just doesn't produce. He's never really produced even going back to HS when he was 10x bigger and stronger than everyone he was playing. I would expect his reps to start getting chewed up a little as the year progresses.
And it still baffles the **** out of me. I need to know what it is going to take to **** this guy off right. This is his year to take the next step and make that money, and it is freakin business as usual so far.

Advertisement
Back