Jon Ford

Advertisement
This one to me would be the dumbest move of them all. Like we barely saw you play?!

if norton and McIntosh barely got drafted after their dominant seasons, why you going? It’s not like there are that many guys behind you that are gonna steal your playing time?

this must be new coach attrition.

Advertisement
I don’t even know if he could hang in the XFL right now. But I also think he will he surpassed on the depth chart next year...

1576019499642.png

Advertisement
Lol wait what? Do these guys know by going pro early you will get a shot in camp but that's about it. Your pro career is cut short if there's nothing they can base their scouting on haha

The absolute single only reason that he could ever be leaning towards doing this is because he thinks nesta Miller and the freshmen are all better than him and will steal his minutes. Otherwise he would raise his stock and get his degree. Really dumb. Someone get norton on the phone

Advertisement
The absolute single only reason that he could ever be leaning towards doing this is because he thinks nesta Miller and the freshmen are all better than him and will steal his minutes. Otherwise he would raise his stock and get his degree. Really dumb. Someone get norton on the phone

Nah. Let him transfer. He's scared of fighting for a spot he's likely destined to lose. Give his snaps to hungrier players. Change the culture.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back