Jon Ford

1576021290873.gif

I kid I kid

Advertisement
Hahahahahahaha that’s all I could say. Dumb bunch of slapdicks. Just like how they are on the field.

This one to me would be the dumbest move of them all. Like we barely saw you play?!

if norton and McIntosh barely got drafted after their dominant seasons, why you going? It’s not like there are that many guys behind you that are gonna steal your playing time?

this must be new coach attrition.
It’s not worse then yearby

Advertisement
He’s a tryout guy at best. Teams bring in 30ish for rookie tryouts and maybe 1-3 make a 90 man roster, then they cut down to 53 with 10 practice squad. He’s not close to ready

Just stop it, Ford is one of our top run defenders

CIS always quick to jump on the early departers, This Staph is A@@

Last edited:
Advertisement
More playing time for the young DT’s but seriously WTF are these dudes thinking? Like who is giving them this advice? You don’t have to want to play at UM, go somewhere else and get some snaps and improve... there is seriously a disease in this program right now..

Advertisement
He’s a tryout guy at best. Teams bring in 30ish for rookie tryouts and maybe 1-3 make a 90 man roster, then they cut down to 53 with 10 practice squad. He’s not close to ready
He flashed some last year. Could really make an impact by sticking around.

would be beyond absurd to leave now so par for the course around here

The absolute single only reason that he could ever be leaning towards doing this is because he thinks nesta Miller and the freshmen are all better than him and will steal his minutes. Otherwise he would raise his stock and get his degree. Really dumb. Someone get norton on the phone
I thought the same thing when Macintosh
And norton left cause ge3 was eating.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back