Jon Ford

Advertisement
The absolute single only reason that he could ever be leaning towards doing this is because he thinks nesta Miller and the freshmen are all better than him and will steal his minutes. Otherwise he would raise his stock and get his degree. Really dumb. Someone get norton on the phone
So he can’t beat out players on this this awful team yet he’s going to play in the nfl? Up next, I can’t paint a painting and get someone to buy ITV on eBay. I may try to get it in the Chicago Art Museum.

Advertisement
This one to me would be the dumbest move of them all. Like we barely saw you play?!

if norton and McIntosh barely got drafted after their dominant seasons, why you going? It’s not like there are that many guys behind you that are gonna steal your playing time?

this must be new coach attrition.
Mcintosh and norton were far from dominant. They were solid players.

Advertisement
dude if he leaves hes dumb. I think garvin mightve left bc the kid Phillips is a stud and might beat him out in camp

we hardly knew ye. Just saw on Twitter that he is leaning towards turning pro.

Sounds like Jon Ford is leaning towards declaring for the NFL #Canes
5:58 PM · Dec 10, 2019·Twitter Web App
Retweets
1576026469256.gif

Advertisement
If he really wants to leave I'm ready for the Silvera/Miller era. Those 2 looked good in limited snaps. But Ford needs to comeback. He didn't play well enough to get drafted. If he came back he should be able to at least get drafted drafted after next season if he builds on his play this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back